• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Swansea Vs Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The longer the game goes without us scoring, the more the probability of the commentary not mentioning Coutinho becomes vanishingly small

Swansea playing deep, not surprising.
We need to find a breakthrough for the game to open up a little bit.
Their manager has done his homework apparently, lets us keep the ball in the middle.

This is a classic Coutinho game.
2 banks of 4 bullshit tactics no space for Mane and Firmino.

Only Coutinho opens these games up.

The longer the game goes without us scoring, the more the probability of the commentary not mentioning Coutinho becomes vanishingly small
That comment will almost undoubtedly follow a phrase going something like this "It'll be a moment of magic needed to break down this stubborn defence"

I watch almost every game I can when we're winning. When we've lost I don't watch other sides cos it pisses me off too much.

That's normal. I don't trust people who watch Match Of The Day when we lose. Or draw.

Unless someone like Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, City or United have lost. Then I might watch those highlights

The Wimbledon FA cup final is a total mystery to me. I have no idea what happened in that game, because I have never watched it again (I was there, but hardly remember anything)

This is a classic Coutinho game.
2 banks of 4 bullshit tactics no space for Mane and Firmino.

Only Coutinho opens these games up.
I jinxed it by saying they weren't playing two banks of four.

Seconds later they reverted to almost exactly that (its more like 5-4-1 if I'm being pedantic, which I usually am).

That's normal. I don't trust people who watch Match Of The Day when we lose. Or draw.

Unless someone like Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, City or United have lost. Then I might watch those highlights

The Wimbledon FA cup final is a total mystery to me. I have no idea what happened in that game, because I have never watched it again (I was there, but hardly remember anything)
I don't think I've ever watched a MOTD when we have not won. Ever.

I know it doesn't count because it was offside, but how easily Karius was beaten at his near post there, ergh.

That comment will almost undoubtedly follow a phrase going something like this "It'll be a moment of magic needed to break down this stubborn defence"

"Free kick to Liverpool. How they must wish a certain someone was here to take it!"

Like Liverpool fans are all demented children, refusing to accept reality, or fucking give a shit now the little twat has gone

Feels a bit like a 'coutinho would have made a difference' match so far

But also one of those games that we need to be patient in, the breakthrough will come

It's the football equivalence of painting by numbers out there. Every thing is safe and predictable. Need something special soon.

We've proven we can win during games like this, both with & without Coutinho, so I'm not worried yet & won't be until 75 minutes or so, when I'll begin to worry.

Oxlade!!!!! Fuck me only just noticed he's playing.

It's the football equivalence of painting by numbers out there. Every thing is safe and predictable. Need something special soon.
If we can start scoring regularly from set pieces we'll suffer less in these types of games.

The best teams often struggle in these games but convert corners more often.

Hopefully VVD will get one of those in again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom