• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Teunous link for Koopmeiners

Status
Not open for further replies.

rurikbird

Part of the Furniture
Honorary Member
Evil Pep strikes again - another Dutch player linked. To be fair, a pretty good one and this time an actual midfielder!

Left-footed DM/CM, 24, 183cm, plays for Atalanta and Dutch national team (15 caps). Good long-range passing and hard low shot, combative and tactically aware. Atalanta paid €14M for him last year, they will probably want double that.

43686-FD6-23-ED-42-E8-BA27-4-BEDC95-C85-A4.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty sure there's no actual links with him but would be very pleased if we got him for ca. 25-30 mil

I've noticed how we've moving our options to getting cheaper and cheaper.

Jude 120m? Nope move on
Enzo 100m? Nope move on
Caicedo 70m? Nope move on
Nunes 50m? Nope move on.
This dud for 30m? Nope move on.

Fuck it lets just renew Ox and Milner and be done with this shit.

Last edited:
Evil Pep strikes again - another Dutch player linked. To be fair, a pretty good one and this time an actual midfielder!

Left-footed DM/CM, 24, 183cm, plays for Atalanta and Dutch national team (15 caps). Good long-range passing and hard low shot, combative and tactically aware. Atalanta paid €14M for him last year, they will probably want double that.

43686-FD6-23-ED-42-E8-BA27-4-BEDC95-C85-A4.jpg

You cursed it by creating a post. I've never seen the guy play, but he fits the bill except we don't have the funds. Fuck it lets just get Sander Berg on loan otherwise come Feb Elliott will be playing CDM

I've noticed how we've moving our options to getting cheaper and cheaper.

Jude 120m? Nope move on
Enzo 100m? Nope move on
Caicedo 70m? Nope move on
Nunes 50m? Nope move on.
This dud for 30m? Nope move on.

Fuck it lets just renew Ox and Milner and be done with this shit.

What - You think renewals don't cost money now? Surely we can't afford to renew both of them. We are in a recession.

Unrealistic target. He manages to play 40 games a year throughout his career.

In all seriousness he sounds like a good fit. Interesting Napoli are also linked to him to replace Zielinski, who Klopp wanted a number of years ago.

That Luis Alberto at the top right quadrant of this chart aka blowing the rest away is our Luis Alberto, isn't it? Because if it is I'm so done with this league. Fuck spending our Jude money on a guy worse than Luis Alberto

OMG a midfielder ? Sign him, sign him !!!! Right now I would take that guy we have had links to from Shef. Weds

I thought the thread title was some kind of pun....

Seems like a tenuous link for now.
Good question - why have we got this thread ? why the interest in this player by initial poster ? - don't think we should be posting new threads about players we have absolutely no association with, whats the point unless its about a fooballer specific national news item. This is just another potential link we won't sign right ?

Neither are midfielders you heathen. Just a striker and a defender
Both players remind me of the throwback times in the 70s/80s where a lot of players didn't have a fixed position and could comfortably play anywhere on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom