• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Teunous link for Koopmeiners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chill. Just sharing stats on players like I always do, haven't seen enough of him to comment. Besides, I'm not even holding up hope that we'll sign any midfielder this transfer window. :rolleyes: Anyways, Spezia faced the likes of Juventus, Napoli, Inter and Milan already but no other players have posted better numbers - credit where it's due?

Why have a go at Binny for sharing stats? Doesnt matter if its against Spezia. Its just one example of the player - not the conclusion.

Thanks for sharing, Binny.

Where are your manners Dogboy, had a go at me earlier for saying we should have a Klopp in/out poll....can you believe that!?!

Want to echo Hansern's sentiments in thanking you Binny and keep up the good work you do on here.

Jheeze some people.

Why have a go at Binny for sharing stats? Doesnt matter if its against Spezia. Its just one example of the player - not the conclusion.

Thanks for sharing, Binny.
I'm not having a go, just saying how poor the game was.
I'd say the quality of the opposition does make a difference in these matters.

Good question - why have we got this thread ? why the interest in this player by initial poster ? - don't think we should be posting new threads about players we have absolutely no association with, whats the point unless its about a fooballer specific national news item. This is just another potential link we won't sign right ?

Apparently we have sent scouts to watch him in the last few months, that’s all we know. People are discussing him as an alternative to Caicedo, but it’s all speculation.

Apparently we have sent scouts to watch him in the last few months, that’s all we know. People are discussing him as an alternative to Caicedo, but it’s all speculation.

This is the sort of thing that can turn into us having signed him very quickly.

Seems a bit weird then - they aren't anything like the same type of players. One an attacking creative and the other more of a midfield dominator/destroyer (in the Rice mold).

I think there are similarities actually; the players we're linked with are all deeper-lying midfielders with potentially more of a physical presence but with the ability to build attacks; a similar profile to what Naby was supposed to be. We've been linked with a number of players - Caicedo, Amrabat, Thuram - with that sort of profile. Koop isn't that far removed.

The Atalanta sporting director confirmed our interest last night. Said he's not for sale.
Scored a cracking long shot as well. Koopmeiners that is, not the sporting director.
Yes - heard he scored a screamer or something, but clearly not for sale. That is upsetting, I just want a body in there.

The Atalanta sporting director confirmed our interest last night. Said he's not for sale.
Scored a cracking long shot as well. Koopmeiners that is, not the sporting director.
If Koopmeiners wants to go, then Atlanta will set a price, its not like their swimming in cash. Its can we meet that price. I suppose the good thing is we are enquiring.

Ever since being linked with us. :geek: (goal and assist in 1st half of ongoing match today):

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom