• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Andy Robertson appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite the fan but also concerned that threads, such as this, will condemn him to the N'Gog pit of "praised too soon".

He has been fricken ace, though.

Yeah 'proper' footballer - lives it and you can sense it. Fucking world class - I called it after the Everton game and now you all should believe it. Would not swap him for anyone in this league.

He had a really smashing game against Everton in the cup too. Bolasie's pace was meant to be a big threat and he gave him nothing. Today it was Sterling, a much sterner test, and the fact that Sterling ended up being subbed says it all about his performance.

Reminds me of Finnan, such a hard worker.
Get Clyne back fit and we finally have a settled backline.

Surely that cunt Moreno can't back in the team now when he does get fit. Robertson is 10x the player he is.

Surely that cunt Moreno can't back in the team now when he does get fit. Robertson is 10x the player he is.

Moreno has had only one bad game this season. I hardly think it a reason to start having ago at him and also he is one of Klopp's boys because he has pace and power to run up and down. There is just too much bad comments about Moreno which ain't justified this season.

Wouldn't go that far, Moreno is quicker and more athletic, I'd argue that he's better going forward as well. However, Robertson is more intelligent, a defence first type defender.
Most importantly Robertson gives us stability by not being so prone to errors.

Last edited:
He was first to celebrate with the goal scorer every time I think. Reminiscent of Alvaro Arbeloa

He's a very good footballer. I like him a lot, but Moreno has played well this season and I think the treatment is a little harsh.

Nice to have a couple of good LBs

Another fantastic performance after the derby which I didn't think he could surpass.

Really begs the question why Klopp hasn't played him sooner more often.

He looks ready.

Was poor for both goals in the 2nd half but overall was great defensively.

He needs to improve going forward but after putting up with Moreno I'd happily see him at LB for all our games this season.

Promising signs

Another fantastic performance after the derby which I didn't think he could surpass.

Really begs the question why Klopp hasn't played him sooner more often.

He looks ready.

Was poor for both goals in the 2nd half but overall was great defensively.

He needs to improve going forward but after putting up with Moreno I'd happily see him at LB for all our games this season.

Promising signs

I thought he had family problems with a young baby or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom