• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Champions wall

Red rose

Well-Known
I bought a place on the champions wall for a young family member for his birthday ..I think it’s a great idea..he was made up. Unfortunately I’ve not been able to locate his photo on the wall as yet with the reference provided, to see where he’s located,
I’m doing the tour soon and wanted to take a photo of the wall, and his location on it..I’ve been looking for him without the reference facility (you can click on the photos in one pic and see each photo clearly) there’s no chance of finding him without the reference. It’s worse than ‘where’s Wally’ :D
I need to be patient and wait until they provide me the correct ref, although it’s addictive trying to find him haha and there are thousands of photos that make up this large piece on the wall ..

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spe...kCopy&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Back
Top Bottom