• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The clear out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a CM who can get into the box and pose a threat. Too many times (including against Madrid) we were limited to just two of the front three in the box (with the third of them the one on the ball/out wide with a full back).

We need a CM who can get into the box and pose a threat. Too many times (including against Madrid) we were limited to just two of the front three in the box (with the third of them the one on the ball/out wide with a full back).
I think that's why we signed the kid from Fulham.

I just hope we get a right back, a defensive midfielder and a striker.
If Salah goes, which I kinda doubt since he's looking for a free transfer mega pay day, we really need a left footed forward to replace him.

I'm sure there has to be some cunt stupid enough to pay 10-15M for Oxlade Chamberlain. West Ham? Bournemouth? Southampton? Everton even?
Stevie G doing us a favour? I'm sure he can do whatever Joe Cole could

I'm sure there has to be some cunt stupid enough to pay 10-15M for Oxlade Chamberlain. West Ham? Bournemouth? Southampton? Everton even?
Stevie G doing us a favour? I'm sure he can do whatever Joe Cole could
One of the promoted teams maybe.

Mini £17m
Ox - £10m
Ojo - £3m
Nats £15m
Neco £15m
Gomez - £40m
Mane - £35M

$135M. Not too shabby...

Mini £17m
Ox - £10m
Ojo - £3m
Nats £15m
Neco £15m
Gomez - £40m
Mane - £35M

$135M. Not too shabby...

You're not getting £10m for Ox, injury and wages, no mid club will offer that unless NUFC decides to take him. Gomez as the papers are reporting is unsettled and wants more 1st team football, and Villa are interested. He is english, so it comes with that extra 'tax'

Gomez is being offered a new deal by the club and likely to sign it.

Ojo is gone on a free isn't he? No one's paying £3m for him

He's not on the LFC retained list. He's gone along with Karius, Woodburn
a9d3517eb5ebbf8eef1c2284d435f058.jpg

Supported us since he was in the womb. Thats a proper fan.

The best choice is to move on? Nothing to do with not being offered a contract then? Best of luck to him. Could be tough for him as I think he wasn't taken up by Pompey after a trial.

Two players I'd fuck off in a New York minute.

Maybe it will bring us a few bob though.

I am in two minds, I know Klopp will have issues working with too many new recruits but both are so injury prone. Let's say if Salah leaves, do we replace him?
I know we need a cm/DM, and they're looking at Gavi. Gomez can still be back up to Trent at RB

I am in two minds, I know Klopp will have issues working with too many new recruits but both are so injury prone. Let's say if Salah leaves, do we replace him?
I know we need a cm/DM, and they're looking at Gavi. Gomez can still be back up to Trent at RB
Ramsey

I’d be surprised if Ramsay figures much outside of the League Cup in his first season.

Starring for Aberdeen in the SPL isn’t unlike what Neco, Sepp & Harvey achieved in the Championship.

Id say he’ll need a year to bec in.

But… bringing Ramsay in now at £4m and selling Neco for £15m is a no brainer.

Extending Gomez makes sense - because the cost of signing a young homegrown CB with similar ability is going to cost more than we’d get by selling him.

Klopp needs to play him more though.

Extending Keitas contract is surely about protecting his resale value. With Gomez he's still a good player to have in the squad and I'd rather we keep him.

Sadly I expect Gomez will move on for more game time and Keita will stay.

Where did Neco play for Fulham? He got that game for us on the right wing and i honestly thought he looked alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom