• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

"The Normal One" - It's Been 5 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just lovely. He really is a wonderful human being. And yes I read that in his voice too (even though I suppose he may have dictated it and someone else transposed transcribed and corrected the language and grammar).

Last edited:
Love Klopp. You can tell by the diction that he actually wrote that and not some admin assistant. Truly a lovely man

Wonderful stuff. When I heard Jürgen's quote about turning doubters to believers just after he arrived I was chuffed to monkeys, because it showed that we were going to get the benefit of the same approach he'd had at Dortmund, basically turning the whole club - players, staff and fans, the lot - into one big family, and I knew that would fit us like a glove. This letter is totally in line with that, and absolutely key to what we've achieved - and will go on to achieve - under his management.

As an aside, huge shout out to the owners for having been set on bringing the guy in right from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom