• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Rubans other games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not Harvey's biggest fan, but he did standout. I've already said I'd swap Harvey for Hackney, but @StevieM thins we if that exchange were to happen, he wants an extra £40m. Crazy

How much do you reckon Harvey is worth?

How much do you reckons Hackney is worth?

So as you know, Transfermrkt has Hackney valued at 2.5m and Harvey at 35m.

Last edited:
How much do you reckon Harvey is worth?

How much do you reckons Hackney is worth?

So as you know, Transfermrkt has Hackney valued at 2.5m and Harvey at 35m.
How much do you think Borough would sell Hackney for? I think Hackney would be a better fit to Klopp's squad than Harvey. If the cub can get £35-45m for Harvey, all the better. How much i value him, probably £30m. If we get Andre in Jan, how much game time do you see Harvey getting?

Last edited:
Who is this fella you are talking about? Was he spotted by our scouting department playing sunday league on "the marshes"?

How much do you think Borough would sell Hackney for? I think Hackney would be a better fit to Klopp's squad than Harvey. If the cub can get £35-45m for Harvey, all the better. How much i value him, probably £30m. If we get Andre in Jan, how much game time do you see Harvey getting?

You know you’re like a crack addict - addicted to transfers and desperate for your next fix and you’d suck a durty tramp off if it helped you get that fix.

You know Harvey’s played in as many Championship games as Hackney despite being a year younger and only playing in the Championship for one season.

Id expect, if we do sign Andre, it won’t impact Harvey’s playing time much, since they play in different positions and I’d expect Andre to be given time to acclimatise.

Gaz gone safe again with his starters, Phillips and Rashford both having been crap this year. Presume his trust in Trent only extends as far as starting against Gibraltor and San Marino, hope he takes over at United next.

Fair play, that's sublime work from Bellingham & Rashford doesn't do too badly himself.

Fab result for ingurland. I mean, you have you have to say Southgate is managing the talent well.

Definitely a favorite for the Euros

I actually watched this one. Generally can’t be arsed with internationals, but England vs Italy is a bit of a classic so I decided to watch. Took me a min or two to figure out why it wasn’t on iPlayer, ITVX or Now!

Really enjoyed the game, although a little glum this is one of the few times I’ll be seeing Bellingham.

I know he isn’t popular on here but Kane was outstanding too. The England squad is actually looking quite decent in Midfield and Attack

Don't think anyone would argue against Kane being a great striker

That Italy team looks wank though. Starting the likes of Scamacca and El Sharaawy in a must-win game? Crap

Actually, why are they even playing in the qualis? Aren't they automatically in the Euros after winning it last time?

Don't think anyone would argue against Kane being a great striker

That Italy team looks wank though. Starting the likes of Scamacca and El Sharaawy in a must-win game? Crap

Actually, why are they even playing in the qualis? Aren't they automatically in the Euros after winning it last time?

Euros doesn’t have that from I remember, not sure if they did. Also they stopped doing this for World cup too from 2006 I believe…

I actually watched this one. Generally can’t be arsed with internationals, but England vs Italy is a bit of a classic so I decided to watch. Took me a min or two to figure out why it wasn’t on iPlayer, ITVX or Now!

Really enjoyed the game, although a little glum this is one of the few times I’ll be seeing Bellingham.

I know he isn’t popular on here but Kane was outstanding too. The England squad is actually looking quite decent in Midfield and Attack

Yeah he is totally running games now and big ones too.

Boring boring England and then Jude dives to win a pen.
I'm far from a lover of Southgate (I could phrase that better) but actually it was a very good and professional performance (without a couple of starters too). Great passing and then fast attacks with no little on the ball skill (Bellingham, Kane, Philips, Stones, Foden, Rashford) and all doing their job well TBH. Italy were out-played and we can see why England are joint favourites with France for the trophy.

I'm far from a lover of Southgate (I could phrase that better) but actually it was a very good and professional performance (without a couple of starters too). Great passing and then fast attacks with no little on the ball skill (Bellingham, Kane, Philips, Stones, Foden, Rashford) and all doing their job well TBH. Italy were out-played and we can see why England are joint favourites with France for the trophy.
If Southgate put Colwill instead of Maguire, Trent instead of Phillips and when Saka comes back instead of Rashford.

Then that actually is arguably a title winning team.

A
If Southgate put Colwill instead of Maguire, Trent instead of Phillips and when Saka comes back instead of Rashford.

Then that actually is arguably a title winning team.
Agree on at least two of those ! Not so sure about Trent in midfield. There's also James at RB.

A

Agree on at least two of those ! Not so sure about Trent in midfield. There's also James at RB.

Did you know, in all the time that Thiago has been at Liverpool - Reece James has only played 8 more League games for Chelsea.

He’s practically their Naby Keita.

Or he would be, if Chilwell wasn’t an even bigger sicknote.

Did you know, in all the time that Thiago has been at Liverpool - Reece James has only played 8 more League games for Chelsea.

He’s practically their Naby Keita.

Or he would be, if Chilwell wasn’t an even bigger sicknote.

All the more hilarious that he's their Club Captain

And Chillwel the Vice Captain!

Brazil forward Neymar will undergo surgery after suffering a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and meniscus in his left knee, his club Al Hilal have announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom