• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The tragic state of this site.

Mystic

Well, you know I only mean one person, all the other mods and admins, and the forum itself, are pure gold, but the aforementioned person is doing his best to ruin the forum, and drive people away, and it's not like this is anything new. So, Rosco's elevated his grudge against Me and Frogfish today because he couldn't handle the fact we questioned his stupid locking of threads, and what ensued was some awful banning / unbanning tug of war that was embarrassing to watch. it's fucking cringeworthy, Mark, Jon, Fabio, LTW, etc, all do great work for this site, then you've got Rosco showing up acting like a petulant child, it's beyond tragic.

I was banned and unbanned four times today, and it was left to Jon to undo the ban every time, which no doubt fucked about with him trying to enjoy (bad choice of words) watching the game, which I feel awful about, but it's all because of what? Rosco's got some form of issue that Me, Frogfish, Hansern, and probably others, post on this site, despite the fact that we bring a damn site more to the site than he has done in years, why the insecurity Ross?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure he'll ban me after this post, because, lols, but I'm going to make it anyway, because I've spent the last year odd ignoring his subtle digs and straight out insults, because I can actually act like an adult and don't want to see the site descend into melodrama, but today was too much, it was playground stuff.

I only have one question, is anyone going to do anything about it?