• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The World Class Player Thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

6TimesaRed

Not a Bot....
Administrator
Who would you list as World Class Player list em here..

We will attempt put them in Order.. Top 10 maybe..

So Far I will add

1st Messi
2nd Ronaldo
3rd Suarez

Add the rest you think should be in the list and I will amend the list accordingly later..

@Rosco Final List

1.Messi
2.Ronaldo

Let see the comparison [emoji13]

Rodriguez, Pogba. Varane, Ivanovic, Kompany
I'd agree with Ivanovic and Pogba..

Rodriguez not quite there yet, kompany has lost his way... I'm not sure about Varane

Though all that is only my opinion of course

Good call..

Who's the better keeper him or De Gea ?

Courtois, its just natural ability with him he looks chilled out and saves certain goals with ease. De Gea is more vulnerable as he depends on making the right decisions at the right time, so a good striker can rape him with a chip or nutmeg. Courtois just looks unbeatable.

Pfffffft. Charlie Adam can twat it past him from a mile out.

(I wasn't expecting to see his name in this thread either).

Rodriguez, Pogba. Varane, Ivanovic, Kompany

Rodriguez is 'James'? A player who dominated one world cup, and has done nothing of note for Porto, Monaco or a few good games for Real. He may be world class one day but he's not nearly there. No way.

Varane is similar to above - talent to be world class but he's just managed to cement his spot in the Madrid line up again ...

Kompany? Was ... seems finished now.

What's sadly evident is that there are only 2 or 3 world class (outfield) players currently playing in our top division; once you get passed Aguero and Hazard there are no other "definites". Ivanovic, Fabregas, Silva have been suggested but wouldn't quite make my list.

What's sadly evident is that there are only 2 or 3 world class (outfield) players currently playing in our top division; once you get passed Aguero and Hazard there are no other "definites". Ivanovic, Fabregas, Silva have been suggested but wouldn't quite make my list.

I think Ivanovic is the best right back in the world.. He is the complete full back imho.. Has everything about him...

Absoloute brilliant player.. the only Chelsea player I really have tons of respect for..

I think Ivanovic is the best right back in the world.. He is the complete full back imho.. Has everything about him...

Absoloute brilliant player.. the only Chelsea player I really have tons of respect for..

Yeah wtf you're right he should make my list he's been continually excellent for years.

What happened to the all the great midfielders and defenders in the game? I can't really name a single player in those positions without hesitation.

Pique has periods where he looks world class (he's looks back to his best this year after an awful period)... but I doubt many people would be happy labelling him world class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom