• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thiago.... Ja ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched his interview on LFC TV.

- His English is exceptionally good
- He clearly has a supremely intelligent footballing brain. Knows about all our players, and a good understanding already of their strengths and weaknesses. The sort of player you can easily imagine becoming a top manager down the line.
- Said main motivation was that this felt like best place to win more and more. Said he can't win enough.
- He came to Anfield as a 5 year old when his dad Mazinho was at Celta Vigo and we played them in the UEFA cup
- Lit up when asked about Klopp. Can't wait to start working with him.
- Says he's fully fit and ready to go. Klopp btw has said that he'll train today and could possibly even be in contention for Chelsea.

It may be seeing us siginging a world class midfielder to wear it, but christ that kit is growing on me rapidly.

Interesting. So if this pandemic hadn’t happened we’d likely have had both Werner and Alcantara at Anfield? Wow.

Oof , that's a class read - the concept that an integral part of a top side can be unsettled by klopp and the club is big , who knows what big names could be snaffled over the next few years

No more replacing Suarez with a dog or Gerrard with a cat. Class going out will be replaced with class

I just choose to call you a negative bellend, because you’re a bellend, and you’re unceasingly negative. The Twitter quote came from the Skysports transfer guy (he later qualified it by saying “in that role”). Go and look it up, you might learn something.

We’ve made an excellent signing. It doesn’t fit your rhetoric of “wahhhh we’re not signing anyone wahhhhhh we can’t even compete with Villa wahhhhhh” but I’m not sure everyone here needs to apologise to you for that. It’s insightful that at a joyous moment you should be so glass half empty - like it’s ruined your whole schtick over the last few weeks, and you’re gutted. Not for me to judge, but that’s not being a fan or a supporter. It’s just being a fuckwit.

I've never really seen Thiago, but if he is "one of the best" midfielders in the world, then after 12 months under Klopp he will be THE best,

As I said it was ehcoed here...

I've never really seen Thiago, but if he is "one of the best" midfielders in the world, then after 12 months under Klopp he will be THE best,

As for you're constant insults, it seems to me it stems from your insecurity about other peoples opinions
I could reply in kind with insults, but as i have more respect for myself and fellow supporters I will not read or reply to you in future..

As for you're constant insults, it seems to me it stems from your insecurity about other peoples opinions
I could reply in kind with insults, but as i have more respect for myself and fellow supporters I will not read or reply to you in future..
Are you happy Donavan (sp)? Like really, really happy? Or has today’s transfer excitement really, really pissed on your negative diatribe?

I think it’s been amazing and joyous. You?

*when you wrote ehcoed I know you meant “echoed” and that was you saying “you’re entirely correct. The quote came from Sky” Thanks.

Oof , that's a class read - the concept that an integral part of a top side can be unsettled by klopp and the club is big , who knows what big names could be snaffled over the next few years

No more replacing Suarez with a dog or Gerrard with a cat. Class going out will be replaced with class
But that cat grew into a tiger.

Bless you.

Thiago, judging from that first interview, is ridiculously smart for a footballer. He sounds as if he knows exactly what needs doing.

He clearly thinks like a coach; he thinks of himself as a player within the context of a larger structure and trying to analyze the whole picture and how he can be the most useful. I don't think we had this type of a football brain since Alonso.

I posted that *after* you and Grjt started your childish spat

I don't hate Coutinho. His sale was probably the best bit of business ever done by this club. 142 million for someone who's not even a top 20 player in the world!

Essentially funded our title win.

I have some sympathy for Coutinho the person too. He's clearly not very happy these days.

I don't hate Coutinho. His sale was probably the best bit of business ever done by this club. 142 million for someone who's not even a top 20 player in the world!

Essentially funded our title win.

I have some sympathy for Coutinho the person too. He's clearly not very happy these days.
Bought for 8m :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom