• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thiago.... Ja ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats this transfer done for the spazzy 'FSG out' Mongs that seemed to have exploded in their numbers over the past 4-6 weeks on Twitter?

I don't really get why anyone follows those sort of accounts, they never break anything, simply rehash Reddy, Pearce and co and its not as if they bring much else to the party.

I don't really get why anyone follows those sort of accounts, they never break anything, simply rehash Reddy, Pearce and co and its not as if they bring much else to the party.
Same.

Even liking them "ironically" (i.e. The Firm) just gives them publicity and free money to a shower of lying cunts.

I look forward to utilising all our midfielders in the same XI

Jones Minamino Ox
Wijnaldum Thiago Keita
Milner Fabinho Grujic Henderson
Allison

Didi seems to resent Klopp a teensy bit. I don't know if he's upset he's not our main German any more or he's just broke and needs to make a mark with his punditry, but he's gone all Steve Nicol in his moaning. He was complaining that Werner wasn't that good until Chelski beat us to it, then he suddenly decided Werner was very good after all. Weird.
Still probably clears more than £200k a year, is he still a gambling addict? I kind of got the feeling he wanted a backroom roll and was spurned by Klopp, becuase when ever he talks about the club I feel a detachment, its the same with Danny Murphy. His twitter page is filled with non-liverpool stuff, which kind of makes me believe he didn't take to the club as others did.

It’s the Sky pundit that tweeted that you negative fucking bellend, not a Liverpool fan. I realise this signing is really disappointing for you given your wholesale commitment to negativity, but have a few minutes off

If you can not converse with someone with out insulting them then don't converse full stop...

The comment about him being the "Best" midfielder in the world wasd echoed by someone here (Look back through the post).
And no, the signing is great for us, but I will not go overboard with paise for someone until they have earnt it for us, and not simply because they have put pen to paper, and I wish them to become the "Best"

And rather than blowing smoke up others asses and just sticking to comments on how good the team is (we all know where we shine as a team) I look at where we need to improve and choose to discuss that instead (makes for a better conversation) If that is negativity in your books then I am guilty all day long

You call you're self a "Fan", were as I choose to call myself a Supporter

Liverpool Football Club have completed a deal for the permanent transfer of Thiago Alcantara from FC Bayern Munich.

The Spain international midfielder has put pen to paper on a long-term contract with the Reds and becomes the club’s second signing of the transfer window, following Kostas Tsimikas in August.
Moments after sealing the move, Thiago told Liverpoolfc.com: “I think it’s an amazing feeling. I was waiting for this moment for a long time and I am very, very happy to be here.
“When the years are passing, you are trying to win as much as you can – and when you win, you want to win more. I think this club describes what I am as well; I want to achieve all of the goals, win as many trophies as possible.

“It also [has] this kind of family [feeling] that I need because we [like to] have a very close relationship with the club and I think I will feel this, I will have this feeling, with this club as well.”
Thiago moves to Anfield fresh from helping Bayern clinch a prestigious treble as they won the Bundesliga, German cup and Champions League in 2019-20, during which he featured 40 times.
The 29-year-old, who also has 39 caps for Spain, spent seven seasons at the Allianz Arena having transferred to Germany from FC Barcelona, where he began his career.
In total, Thiago has won nine league titles, two Champions Leagues and two FIFA Club World Cups with his respective previous teams.
He added: “I must adapt to the team as fast as I can in the situation and the context that we are living right now.
“Everything is more compact and we started a little bit later, but still it is football and I think we have to mix all the big things up, all the good things we have. I will help the team in a defensive and offensive [way] and also in a mental aspect.
“[The fans] are not more excited than I am, for sure not! It is not about saying words, it is about doing the things. I will give my heart on the field to my teammates, the club and also to the fans.”

If you can not converse with someone with out insulting them then don't converse full stop...

The comment about him being the "Best" midfielder in the world wasd echoed by someone here (Look back through the post).
And no, the signing is great for us, but I will not go overboard with paise for someone until they have earnt it for us, and not simply because they have put pen to paper, and I wish them to become the "Best"

And rather than blowing smoke up others asses and just sticking to comments on how good the team is (we all know where we shine as a team) I look at where we need to improve and choose to discuss that instead (makes for a better conversation) If that is negativity in your books then I am guilty all day long

You call you're self a "Fan", were as I choose to call myself a Supporter
I just choose to call you a negative bellend, because you’re a bellend, and you’re unceasingly negative. The Twitter quote came from the Skysports transfer guy (he later qualified it by saying “in that role”). Go and look it up, you might learn something.

We’ve made an excellent signing. It doesn’t fit your rhetoric of “wahhhh we’re not signing anyone wahhhhhh we can’t even compete with Villa wahhhhhh” but I’m not sure everyone here needs to apologise to you for that. It’s insightful that at a joyous moment you should be so glass half empty - like it’s ruined your whole schtick over the last few weeks, and you’re gutted. Not for me to judge, but that’s not being a fan or a supporter. It’s just being a fuckwit.

EiNR9YBWsAEkP3e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom