• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Todays games

Status
Not open for further replies.
When was the last time a striker had this sort of impact upon switching sides in the epl?

Even Torres in his first season didn't have this sort of start. What was Rooney's first season like after switching - I can't remember though I'm sure it wasn't anything like this. Maybe Cantona?

Van Persies movement is fantastic. Arsenal have been extremely poor so far, Wengers line up is a bit surprising - no pace at all.

Santos asks Van Persie for his top at half time.Since when do players ask for a jersey at half time?
WTF is happening to football?

Wengers coats seem to be getting longer and bigger for each year. Couple of more years now and he wont be able to walk around in them anymore.

Dire match though. Sloppy as anything, few moments of incisiveness

Wenger can only blame himself for not subbing Wilshere before that second yellow.

Fabio is right though, its been a dire game

Aye it's been a shite match. Arsenal look like a completely different team to the one that (out)played us.

Can the people who know their football tell me why Man Utd and Arsenal are able to still do well without a dedicated DM? Utd had Cleverley and Carrick while Arsenal had Arteta who's not a DM per se. Why are we struggling without a DM?

Can the people who know their football tell me why Man Utd and Arsenal are able to still do well without a dedicated DM? Utd had Cleverley and Carrick while Arsenal had Arteta who's not a DM per se. Why are we struggling without a DM?

Arsenal dont do well. United are extremelly well at lying deep with the whole team, and leave the attacking to strikers worth 100 mills of pounds.

united pressed arsenal very well when they didn't have the ball, they also keep the ball better than we do so they make less work for themselves.

van persie and suarez would have been mazing

Spurs - Wigan 0-1
Swansea- Che 0-1
Ful- Eve 1-1

WHL crowd boooing as Villas Boas subs Defoe with Adebayor. Wigan have been much the better side aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom