• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Todays games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal and Tottenham both lost - it's a good day for our top-4 chances. Now we need to get a result against Newcastle

A win tomorrow would be sweet.... shame...

Does anyone know if that lad frimpong play for Arsenal today? I was impressed with him before he got injured last season.

A win tomorrow would be sweet.... shame...

Does anyone know if that lad frimpong play for Arsenal today? I was impressed with him before he got injured last season.

No, he didn't feature at all. Looks a good prospect though.

Rurikbird's jester hat must be too big for his head. It's slipped and covered his eyes for the last two seasons.

Sunderland. 9 games played - 13 attempts on goal. That is fucking insane!!

If we win tomorrow, it would be a good weekend.

we wont though.. Draw at best..

Odds the other day of 5-1 for Newcastle to win and 13-6 for the draw

Basically 3-1 for either the draw or a Newcastle win.. Was definitely worth sticking a tenner on...

We win our game tomorrow and we are 2 points behind Arsenal and 4 points off 4th place with 3 quarters of the season to go. Apparently for "best fans in the world" this kind of deficit is considered insurmountable. Now I know.

jordi alba put through for a 1v1 with the keeper, scores even though he was offside

Rael, is this kind of attitude you're displaying on this forum typical for members of SOS? Not giving your team even a fighting chance? Then count me out from potential members. Wonder what Shanks would've had to say about this.

It was always going to be like that - So much so that I placed a bet on a draw and won £30. :)

Rael, is this kind of attitude you're displaying on this forum typical for members of SOS? Not giving your team even a fighting chance? Then count me out from potential members. Wonder what Shanks would've had to say about this.

Just being a raelist.

They have RVP. Rooney, Welbeck, Hernandez, Nani, Young, Kagawa and Valencia in attacking positions. They are interesting options.

They have RVP. Rooney, Welbeck, Hernandez, Nani, Young, Kagawa and Valencia in attacking positions. They are interesting options.
thats what distinguishes them. their midfield and defence are comparable to the rest of hte top teams but their attacking options are superior to everyone else and the continuously invest in this area.

thats what distinguishes them. their midfield and defence are comparable to the rest of hte top teams but their attacking options are superior to everyone else and the continuously invest in this area.

Yep.

I'm probably not as convinced about Welbeck yet but the rest of them would look pretty good for just about any other team....... anywhere.

I said it on the first page of this thread - I can't remember a striker transfer being this effective so quickly - I'm sure it's happened but none comes to mind at the moment. I always thought and said he was a very good striker but I've never thought of him as being this clinical or this prolific. Something about the way he's playing just now reminds me of Rush back in the early 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom