• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
·
16m
Arnaut Danjuma to Villarreal, done deal and here we go! Total agreement for £20m to Bournemouth. Contract also agreed until June 2026. Yellow circleAirplane #Villarreal

Danjuma will fly to Spain with his agent in the next hours in order to complete his medical and sign the deal. #AFCB

If it wasn't already 2 years ago when he couldn't break into a league 1 side.

Well... 2 years ago he would have 19 or so - so almost forgivable, or at least understandable - but doesn’t the loan take him up to the end of his contract.

I thought Davies going on loan might open up the option of him being added to the EPL squad.

That means we have a spot for a homegrown player - which is why I can’t see Phillips going as well - because I can’t see us signing 2 homegrown players over 21 with the funds from selling Phillips.

Well... 2 years ago he would have 19 or so - so almost forgivable, or at least understandable - but doesn’t the loan take him up to the end of his contract.

I thought Davies going on loan might open up the option of him being added to the EPL squad.

That means we have a spot for a homegrown player - which is why I can’t see Phillips going as well - because I can’t see us signing 2 homegrown players over 21 with the funds from selling Phillips.

The limit is on foreign players. We do not have to fill the roster, if Klohs plans to use Jones, Elliott and true 1st teamers, with Rhys and Neco Williams, also prepared to step in, if needed.

We need too shift our foreign deadwood to open up foreign slots in the roster. But, also okay, if we bring in a player like Bowen, if economics make sense.

And where do you see us getting the 80odd mill fro to get him?

0_johnhenry1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom