• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool interested in .....
Liverpool can sign .......
Liverpool have scouted .....
Liverpool have option to sign ....
Liverpool may sign .....

They are driving me nuts we aren't signing anyone no chance or is it 20 % likely we will sign Azmun or Bellingham or the Brighton midfielder or sum dude from Cape Verde . ???
We're not signing anyone in January. The Media have their dates all mixed up. These are the leads for the Summer transfer window.

God I miss the good old days...You know what I mean? I'm just waiting for some ITK to say they spotted Mbappe supping a mineral water in the 'The Grapes' Pub in Formby (with an estate agent)....

Or someone has finally bought Zidane’s house...

Didn't play a single game in 82 btw.
Not doubting Baresi's class, but there's a reason CB's usually are the among the biggest players on the pitch.

Next you’re gonna say white men can’t jump.

Baresi was like a white man’s Allan Iverson. He was head and shoulders above most of his, or any other, era.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facebook-c9b7e3.png
Think he is a talented player, but I just don't like him plus he seems to be another sicknote type player

Zakaria turns 26 this year and has a history of knee issues. Hasn't completed 40 appearances a season even once in the last 5 years.

We need to get younger in midfield, not sign another mid-20s sicknote. Tchouameni, Gravenberch, Guimaraes, Tielemans, Bellingham are the ones to target.

Zakaria turns 26 this year and has a history of knee issues. Hasn't completed 40 appearances a season even once in the last 5 years.

We need to get younger in midfield, not sign another mid-20s sicknote. Tchouameni, Gravenberch, Guimaraes, Tielemans, Bellingham are the ones to target.

You'll be relieved to find out we're not signing anyone

We'll probably sign him then, looking at the rest of our midfield.

I can't see us parting with the money it would take to sign Bellingham, probably not Tielemans either. I've no idea what the others are valued at but Gravenberch is very impressive

We'll offer him a free tour of the Beatles museum.

As a beatles fan for over 30 years, I can honestly say this would help me sign for Liverpool.
(but daily free tours .. for me ... oh, and my family ... and my friends ... oh, and all SCM members too)

Chris Wood for 25m? Surely they could have signed Origi for similar money? I'm kinda glad they didn't but surprised as Chris Wood has no resale value at that age and that ability

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/chris-wood-to-newcastle-for-£25m-shows-saudis-have-one-priority/ar-AASJdka?li=BBoPWjQ

I doubt Newcastle care about resale value, they're years away from that being important, they'll want the people most likely to keep them up, and from who they could get, Wood is a good buy. Especially as it weakens a rival.

I can't see us parting with the money it would take to sign Bellingham, probably not Tielemans either. I've no idea what the others are valued at but Gravenberch is very impressive
Agreed, Dortmund would demand 100 million for Bellingham and I doubt they'd sell both Haaland and Bellingham in the same window.

The others should be available in the 40-50 million range, I would think. Tielemans too, since he's out of contract in 2023. Maybe we can get him for like 35 million, the way we got Ox.

I do worry about his mobility at times, to play that Gini and Fabinho position, seems to be a bit slow at times but Klopp can do wonders.
But for Hendo he can be a great replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom