• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urgh. It's wrong. He's not 6 foot. There's footage of him on Sky saying it himself. Plus I've met him. He's the same height as me. I'm not 6 foot. And then Momo has seen him too.
just googled it and several sources are saying just over 6ft ie 185cm including https://www.premierleague.com/players/915/Jamie-Carragher/overview and Transfermkt. The shortest I found was 182cm which I think is 5ft 11.5 inches, so lets just settle on 6ft for argument sake

btw Modo,
This video might explain some things

c4454a6a7e644ae741c49ac1bb9f5682.jpg

A perfect parallelogram

Jamie Carragher

English commentator

Wiki

Description

James Lee Duncan Carragher is an English football pundit and former footballer who played as a defender for Premier League club Liverpool during a career which spanned 17 years. Wikipedia
Born: 28 January 1978 (age 43 years), Bootle
Height: 1.85 m
Spouse: Nicola Hart (m. 2005)
Salary: 4.16 million GBP (2007)
Position: Defender
Books: Carra Waterstones

Transfernkt
Date of birth/Age: Jan 28, 1978 (43)
Place of birth:
189.png
Bootle
Citizenship:
189.png
England
Height: 1,85 m
Position: Centre-Back
Former International:
189.png
England
Caps/Goals: 38/0

So just over 6ft
And why are you quoting me ?

Hahaha I do that now, only like once or twice near May-June time to see who's out of contract....but I think that's the main site for it no? Where else would 1 find that info out if they didn't contact player agents'?

Oh that's an easy conversion !

C to F : double, deduct 10% and add 32.
F to C : deduct 32 add 10% and half

Not 'precise' but good to the degree.

No thanks. I'd rather not have to do unnecessary mathematics to accommodate weirdos

You'd have loved pre-decimal currency in UK, Modo. Having to work simultaneously in decimal, base 12 and base 20 and then account for oddities like "guineas" (one pound and a shilling) would have really twisted you

Oh that's an easy conversion !

C to F : double, deduct 10% and add 32.
F to C : deduct 32 add 10% and half

Not 'precise' but good to the degree.
C to F - divide by 5
Multiply by 9
Plus 32

F to C - deduct 32
Divide by 9
Multiply by 5

Simples.

You'd have loved pre-decimal currency in UK, Modo. Having to work simultaneously in decimal, base 12 and base 20 and then account for oddities like "guineas" (one pound and a shilling) would have really twisted you
I very much doubt it

Saw this on The Chase the other day... there used to be something like 240 pence in a pound? Fucking retarded.

Saw this on The Chase the other day... there used to be something like 240 pence in a pound? Fucking retarded.
12 pence in a shilling, twenty shillings in a pound

I assume, as a scouser, you still refer to 50p as "ten bob", don't you? (bob was a slang word for shilling)

12 pence in a shilling, twenty shillings in a pound

I assume, as a scouser, you still refer to 50p as "ten bob", don't you? (bob was a slang word for shilling)

I was born in the late 80s, so no.

I will say 50 bob head though when referring to Sakho/Gomez's ability in the air, though.

Chris Wood? They’re basically signing past and present Burnley players. Gearing up well for the championship next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom