• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utd will make a big push for him obviously, but if Salah goes, Champions League football and Klopp hugs may sway him our way.

husky-biting.gif

We were heavily linked to Florian Neuhaus, the price quoted was £34m . His stock has fallen and reportedly available for £20m. Can't say I've seen the kid, but he seems to be able to do a DM or CM role.
8 goal contribution this season

If he's happy to stay (and why not - great salary and look at the fantastic experiences & medals he's notching up) then I'd certainly not be in any hurry to move him on. He's a really good squad member.

Best minutes per goal for Premier League clubs in all competitions this season [1,000+ mins]:
• Takumi Minamino - 101 • Riyad Mahrez - 120 • Eddie Nketiah - 128 • Jamie Vardy - 129 • Mo Salah - 130 • Cristiano Ronaldo - 133

If he does go there then the number of quality players we will need to maintain squad strength is starting to rack up.

If he's happy to stay (and why not - great salary and look at the fantastic experiences & medals he's notching up) then I'd certainly not be in any hurry to move him on. He's a really good squad member.

Best minutes per goal for Premier League clubs in all competitions this season [1,000+ mins]:
• Takumi Minamino - 101 • Riyad Mahrez - 120 • Eddie Nketiah - 128 • Jamie Vardy - 129 • Mo Salah - 130 • Cristiano Ronaldo - 133

If he does go there then the number of quality players we will need to maintain squad strength is starting to rack up.

He's done very well this season, but the credit has also go to Klopp who has put him in exactly the right situations to show his best qualities. I think Minamino is a good and efficient attacker in specific areas and situations, but he is not well-rounded enough to be used all the time when you have to adjust your game to different challenges.

He's done very well this season, but the credit has also go to Klopp who has put him in exactly the right situations to show his best qualities. I think Minamino is a good and efficient attacker in specific areas and situations, but he is not well-rounded enough to be used all the time when you have to adjust your game to different challenges.
That can be said of most attackers and most of our front five too which is why we have so many options having them all. However we all know that Minamino will never be a starter for us that said having a well rounded squad means having players who perform when called upon whilst knowing they are never going to be first choice. There's no disputing Minamino does that well, allowing us to rest players in domestic cups and other games where there is little on the line.
If we are going to fill the squad with the likes of Kaide Gordon, Carvalho, Elliot etc. then I can see why we'd let him go, even though they are unlikely to be as consistent goal contributors. However my worry is that we release a fine, consistent, squad member without properly replacing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom