• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transfer Rumours 21/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone still take Antoine Griezmann? Seems unsettled at Atletico and Barca don't want him back.

Surely the first time you got laid in a vehicle pre-dates the automobile?

I definitely had you pegged as a horse drawn cart filled with hay sort of guy.
Haha then that would be an old 'box' Vauxhall Viva I paid £100 for in 1976

Agreed. The time will come IMO when they start seriously splashing the cash but they'll want to get themselves higher up the league first.

From the mirror

Liverpool are among the early frontrunners to sign Bellingham – Jobe Bellingham.

The Reds have asked to be kept informed of the youngster’s situation at Birmingham City. Premier League clubs have been put on alert the 16-year-old, brother of Borussia Dortmund and England star Jude, could be up for grabs.

Jobe has been offered scholarship terms by the Blues, but is free to sign a contract with other clubs from next season. However, Birmingham are fighting to keep hold of the young forward and are believed to be giving him assurances over his future development.

Get both of em in
I've said for a while we should target the younger Bellingham. Will cost less than Carvalho.

Bad news is, most other clubs have the same idea.

If I was him I'd go to the club where I'm going to get most games.

I've said for a while we should target the younger Bellingham. Will cost less than Carvalho.

Yeah… but the club that plays him most often are unlikely to be able to provide Klopp hugs.

[article]
France Football report that scouts for Premier League side Liverpool have placed 24-year-old Brazilian attacking midfielder Raphinha at the top of their shortlist for targets that they intend to recommend for the summer.

Raphinha joined Leeds United in summer from Rennes for around €20m and has become an undisputed starter in Marcelo Bielsa’s starting XI this season.
[/article]

I have heard he is a great player.

That would be Birmingham.
I have no idea about this kid. But if he is that good, then sign him and loan him back to Birmingham City for two seasons

It was widely reported when we sold him to Barcelona he was on 170k a week as our top paid player and he was taking a cut to 150k per week to join Barcelona as it was his dream. Did they increase this to 480k when he was on the bench or is this just more bullshit?

Thats not a bad deal for Villa:

If we could get him for that I would resign him.
He is a great little player, and we know what it is he can bring and what he adds to the team.
I think of where we are now in the title race, and those game we have drawn or lost and the difference he would have made especially with the free kicks around the opposition box and his conversion rate compered to TAA. i would resign him for that a lone. £125k a week?? The Ox gets £120k and he is shit

If we could get him for that I would resign him.
He is a great little player, and we know what it is he can bring and what he adds to the team.
I think of where we are now in the title race, and those game we have drawn or lost and the difference he would have made especially with the free kicks around the opposition box and his conversion rate compered to TAA. i would resign him for that a lone. £125k a week?? The Ox gets £120k and he is shit
Well he's signed for Villa so the ship has sailed.

How? Neymar wasn't earning near that when they signed him. No way Phil got a pay rise since he's been there. It's all bollocks

No idea, could be all bollocks. The taxes in Spain with these type of figures are about 50% I think, so maybe some are using the pre and some post tax numbers.

17 mill and 125k are decent though for him. Villa got a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom