• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Two full teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our midfield is very good is it? I didn't realise, soz. I thought it was the worst one we'd had for years.
You think Coutinho and Lallana are shit, I think they're boss. Add Keita into the mix with Hendo, Wini, Can, and the young tall lad who's name Icant spell and we're pretty much set. Getting Keita's vital but if we do, we have a great midfield.

You think Coutinho and Lallana are shit, I think they're boss. Add Keita into the mix with Hendo, Wini, Can, and the young tall lad who's name Icant spell and we're pretty much set. Getting Keita's vital but if we do, we have a great midfield.

I mean I know you can read and write, so I don't understand how you've made such an utter mess of understanding what I said. For clarity, I didn't say AM or refer to any of our AMs, I said CM, and I said Can, Henderson and Wilnalhjdmaum, not Lallana or Coutinho.

Last edited:
The squad was paper thin at times last season and with champions league football it will be even more strecthed. Our bench at times in second half of the season was desperate
Yes, but we have strengthened and have a number of players back. If we sign Keita and VVD we'll not be far off. If we add Ox then we're lookin A ok.

Yes, but we have strengthened and have a number of players back. If we sign Keita and VVD we'll not be far off. If we add Ox then we're lookin A ok.

If none of that happens as is likely, and if Coutinho is sold as is likely, then we're looking for a new sport to follow.

I mean I know you can read and write, so I don't understand how you've made such an utter mess of understanding what I said. For clarity, I didn't say AM or refer to any of our AMs, I said CM, and I said Can, Henderson and Wilnalhjdmaum, not Lallana or Coutinho.
Salah and Mane fill the AM roles.
Coutinho and Lallana will be occupying the central midfield spots most of the time.

We had some bad luck with injuries last season that has made it hard (for us fans) to assess exactly where we are. The likes of Ings, Grujic, Gomez and Ojo who we were hoping to see push for a place all pretty much lost a year. It'd be nice to think we can rely on one or two of them but who knows!

We desperately need to add a few quality players and then a utility player that can cover a few positions wouldn't go amiss.

If none of that happens as is likely, and if Coutinho is sold as is likely, then we're looking for a new sport to follow.

We are used to the latter. Big weeks few weeks for fsg. Yes we have 'strengthened' but if the window closes tomorrow and we have only signed Robertson (who?) solanke (a kid) and salah (grated good) then it's been a poor window overall given we have glaring problems areas to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom