• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Two questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had also temporarily forgotten. Surely he must be up for grabs in the summer? I reckon we'll get £15m for him and be a laughing stock for years, but it is better than playing him in place of a more effective player.

I had also temporarily forgotten. Surely he must be up for grabs in the summer? I reckon we'll get £15m for him and be a laughing stock for years, but it is better than playing him in place of a more effective player.
If he doesnt get game time and goals before the season ends i doubt we'll get anywhere near 15M for him.

I'm not to concerned about Suarez leaving tbh. He loves playing for us, has signed a new contract and seem to get on really well with the manager.
Dont know why people get worked up over Bayerns interest either, as its almost certainly BS.

If we dont improve in the league next season I can see him leaving, but for now it looks like he believes in the project.

I think Pepe, Downing, Carroll and possibly Skrtel will leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom