• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Universally liked players...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Declan Rice might be a bit of a moron, and worse still when this national team swapping was going on he was a moron kid. Piece of shit is a bit strong for a teenager choosing between teams he’s eligible to play for surely?

Is McCarthy a piece of shit too then?

Happens in every sport.. hell a lot of every rugby team is made up from overseas players.. including the current Irish set up.

McCarthy never played for Scotland, Rice played at four age levels for Ireland including senior, I don't think it's the same.

I always liked Jimmy Bullard. A bit try hard, but knew his limitations

Current players though? I don't mind Antonio. Seems likeable enough

Quite a big fan of Carlos Puyol telling his team-mates at Barca to cut out the snide on numerous occasions (including telling Thiago off for excessive celebration), telling Abidal to lift the Champions League trophy after his return from cancer, funding Miki Roque's cancer treatment on the quiet, then incorporating his shirt number (MR26) into the design of his boots after he passed away. Classy.
Shit hair though.

Kevin de bryune out of current players. Never seen him act like a dick and seems very respectful. Plus he's just a brilliant footballer. He has holidays with van dijk so he must be pretty cool.

Means fuck all. He choose another country and spoke about his love for playing for that country and then flipped. Piece of shit.

Clearly changed his mind when he found out what sort of Tayto gets produced there.

I think Declan Rice might be a bit of a moron, and worse still when this national team swapping was going on he was a moron kid. Piece of shit is a bit strong for a teenager choosing between teams he’s eligible to play for surely?

I thought was smart, have you seen the Irish team? . He seems a nice guy, from
bits I have seen of him with West ham Junior fans and Qatar hotel workers. At least genuine.

McCarthy never played for Scotland, Rice played at four age levels for Ireland including senior, I don't think it's the same.
It's a bit petty though. Ireland have had many players having similar journeys and ending up with them.

Musiala is a good example of it happening the other way to England, yet we won't call him a turncoat [insert expletive here].

My point was mainly around how Scotland fans view McCarthy the same way as Irish fans view Rice.

In my view both opinions are wrong.

I like Dom Solanke. He’s got the air of a decent bloke and strikes me as someone who’s worked really hard to cement himself in the premier league after we let him go.

I’m pleased he’s doing well, scoring goals and having a good career.

I generally don't like opposition players while they are still playing but warm to some of them once they are retired.

Both Henry and Vieira, for example, seem like decent guys.

I'd probably draw the line at former United players though.

It's a bit petty though. Ireland have had many players having similar journeys and ending up with them.

Musiala is a good example of it happening the other way to England, yet we won't call him a turncoat [insert expletive here].

My point was mainly around how Scotland fans view McCarthy the same way as Irish fans view Rice.

In my view both opinions are wrong.

Ah yeah, I don't think you can really hold a decision they make at a pretty young age against them for life. Unless there's a pretty catchy song to go along with it.

In general I find it hard to like footballers these days. They get paid obscene amounts of money and have their heads so far up their ass. Most of them think they are some sort of rapper or trend setter it's nauseating. I don't even like some of our players. If they don't play for us I won't waste a second on them.

Eg. The whole Hendo mess. He's moved on, meh. I didn't miss him as much as I thought I should considering he's captained our most successful side in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom