• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Warm Weather Training camps

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it makes sense to go away.

The make or break for this final is mentality. There's a sense of injustice in that a, we lost last year in freakish circumstances and b, we've been amazing this year and still no shiny pot. Channel all that emotion in the right direction, which I think we will, and we'll be fine. There is a danger though that the added internal pressure on this one match could affect our performance in my opinion.

Fuck the warm weather what about the match.

It'll be tight, tense, your palms will sweat, you will develop tourettes for the entire 90 minutes and will snap at anyone who breaks your concentration during the game. You will feel an overwhelming sense of injustice, doom and pessimism if the opponents score and orgasmic elation accompanied by jumping up and down and bellowing if we score followed by having an insane grin on your face if we go on to win with generalized euphoria to follow for days.

An indecent number of hours will be spent on the Sunday looking at clips, replays, memes etc if we win. Or you'll avoid all media and be morose, childish and apathetic.

Then on Monday you get to go back to work whether you like it or not. Life innit.

IMG_20190522_213142.jpg

Liverpool are planning a friendly at their Marbella training camp this weekend as Jürgen Klopp steps up preparations for the Champions League final against Tottenham.

The Liverpool manager wants his players back in match action before the Madrid final on 1 June as it will be a fortnight on Sunday since their last competitive outingagainst Wolves. Liverpool’s opponents have still to be confirmed, with the end of domestic seasons and international commitments complicating the search, but Klopp’s team will face an under-23s or academy side if a friendly with senior opposition cannot be arranged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom