• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Watford v Liverpool Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank fuck we won that. If that shot at the end had gone in for them, I would have probably cried.

Sturridge showed what we've missed up front - he just has the ability to create a chance for himself, something Origi is devoid of. Get Lallana and Coutinho back in, and suddenly we've got some options for 3 massive games now.

Oh and Martin Tyler... OMFG. Reminded the viewers that Can's kick was similar to Rooney's attempt. And then, when Matip went marauding up front to take a shot, reminded the viewers that Ferdinand used to do that.

Fuck off.

That's ok.... when Utd finish 5th, Martin Tyler can remind everyone that Liverpool used to do that...

63590953b91bd6b7a199848e60b353f2.jpg

Emre Can wearing NB clobber when he doesnt have to. Madness

Origi does some decent things, but his anticipation is way off this season. He's back on his heels whenever the ball breaks unexpectedly. I'm not sure how you work on that, but he needs to do so.

Sturridge showed more in his five or so touches of the ball than origi has done in weeks.

He just isnt suited to the way we play or atleast the way we are currently set up

Sturridge showed more in his five or so touches of the ball than origi has done in weeks.

He just isnt suited to the way we play or atleast the way we are currently set up
Daniel is a better striker than Origi, I think deep down we all know that. The problem is, he rarely plays at 100%.
Always behind on fitness or semi injured or whatever. I think we've seen the best of him.

BBC live text did a complete disservice to the goal. I read it live and thought a nice shot low in the corner from the center of the box, had no idea till i saw this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom