• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

binomial

In Klopp I'm a believer.
Do we not have these around anymore?

anyway but late but thought I’d kick it off as there are few interesting games before ours tonight.

Leicester currently 1 up against Arsenal after the entire Arsenal team basically let Tielemans run in the box and shoot.

Tierney gives pen Arsenal after Tielemans trips Pepe....

Varnoverturns to free kick just outside the box.

I was looking for this thread yesterday as I wanted to mention that clown of a referee, Lee Mason, and why he disallowed the goal, awarded the goal and then disallowed it again...he really has to be the worst out there

I was looking for this thread yesterday as I wanted to mention that clown of a referee, Lee Mason, and why he disallowed the goal, awarded the goal and then disallowed it again...he really has to be the worst out there

Saw that, absolutely laughable the level of ineptness these officials show...taking it to new lows every week.

Clearly blew the whistle, Dunk scores from it but then somewhere along the line he blows the whistle again and kick is retaken.

Ndidi fouled him just outside the box, so VAR was correct there.

Lee Mason has been taken off 4th official duty for our game btw.

Saw that, absolutely laughable the level of ineptness these officials show...taking it to new lows every week.

Clearly blew the whistle, Dunk scores from it but then somewhere along the line he blows the whistle again and kick is retaken.

The FA will be issuing a fresh round of £25,000 fines. Which is the most important point, they already played Nuno for a fool, goaded him into flapping his gums in breach of FA Rule E3. Dunk is next up. £50,000 turned over in less than a month. That more than covers what if any salary they are paying him. Nice little earner the useless shit Mason is turning into.

Wtf is Ndidi doing there, has to be a pen

Another Leicester bottle job for 4th incoming.

All that matters is we beat Sheffield otherwise pretty soon it’s not gonna matter to us who wins when 2 of the top 10 play eachother.

We need an Arsenal win here otherwise we're putting our hopes on 4th placed finish or champions league win as there's no way we catch City or United. Leicester losing opens up a chance of 3rd place as well and if Arsenal catch us then it means our poor form has continued so it doesn't matter anyway. Plus there's West ham, Chelsea, Aston Villa, Everton and Tottenham to worry about before we get to Arsenal.
If we don't win today then I doubt we'll even have to concern ourselves with Europa League Thursdays as we'll finish so far down the table that it'll be irrelevant.

I don't wish bad on anyone.

But it'd be nice if every other team suffered the sort of injuries we've had this year and fell apart in the run in.

Maddison is out today. Vardy looks like he may have come back too soon, and now Barnes is down (hope it's not too serious though; seems a nice lad).

Another late season implosion for Leicester comining?

Harvey Barnes out on a stretcher with a knee injury. Leicesters season is falling apart in a few days now. Most likely.

But it'd be nice if every other team suffered the sort of injuries we've had this year and fell apart in the run in.

Maddison is out today. Vardy looks like he may have come back too soon, and now Barnes is down (hope it's not too serious though; seems a nice lad).

That Fernandes cunt from manure is the first that needs to go down. Carrying those fuckers since he's got there

That Fernandes cunt from manure is the first that needs to go down. Carrying those fuckers since he's got there
The amount of times he screams whenever he gets tackled.

If anyone was deserving of a break on the sidelines, it would be him.

I too don’t wish injury on anyone...

But as I’m feeling a little aggrieved right now Id take exception if you’re a City Utd Chelsea Leicester or Spurs player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom