• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should be in for an English striker. Seeing how Calwert Lewin gets away with diving all over the place, and his elbows everywhere.
Sir Harry would be perfect for us if Salah were to go.

A proper number 9 with:

Diving immunity.
Elbow immunity.
Backing in immunity.
Scores goals.

I think United will get 2nd rather easily. But it’s nice to see them draw a blank for 2 games in a row - they are gaining a reputation as a boring risk-averse team. 1 goal scored against the top 6 is telling.

I think United will get 2nd rather easily. But it’s nice to see them draw a blank for 2 games in a row - they are gaining a reputation as a boring risk-averse team. 1 goal scored against the top 6 is telling.

They also can't seem to beat to 6 sides either.

It’s almost like they are repeating our trajectory, but a few weeks behind - top of the table, followed by a big slide down, except for one spectacular win. And they haven’t been hit anywhere near as hard by injuries as we have.

Last edited:

It’s almost like they are repeating our trajectory, but a few weeks behind - top of the table, followed by a big slide down, except for one spectacular win. And they haven’t been hit anywhere near as hard by injuries as we have.

I know its like the spread of covid accross nations, except in the PL Man City got it first and found a secret vaccine and are now resistant to bad results

The top sides (traditional "Big 6" and current CL spot challengers) have quite a lot of games against each other. Important for us to pick up form, esp. with the returning of key players (and hopefully staying fit).

Man Utd - Man City, West Ham, Leicester, Tottenham, Liverpool

Leicester - Man City, West Ham, Man Utd, Chelsea, Tottenham

West Ham - Man Utd, Arsenal, Leicester, Chelsea, Everton

Chelsea - Liverpool, Everton, Man City, Arsenal, Leicester

Everton - Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal, West Ham, Man City

Tottenham - Man Utd, Arsenal, Leicester, Everton

Liverpool - Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd

The top sides (traditional "Big 6" and current CL spot challengers) have quite a lot of games against each other. Important for us to pick up form, esp. with the returning of key players (and hopefully staying fit).

Man Utd - Man City, West Ham, Leicester, Tottenham, Liverpool

Leicester - Man City, West Ham, Man Utd, Chelsea, Tottenham

West Ham - Man Utd, Arsenal, Leicester, Chelsea, Everton

Chelsea - Liverpool, Everton, Man City, Arsenal, Leicester

Everton - Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal, West Ham, Man City

Tottenham - Man Utd, Arsenal, Leicester, Everton

Liverpool - Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd
This puts tonight into context.

We'll only have 2 top 6 matches left, with most of the others having 5. That's a lot of points guaranteed to be dropped by the others.

Win and I think we're heavy favourites for top 4. Lose and we're really going to struggle, as we'll be behind too many teams.

Nervous excitement already. Thank fuck we won on Sunday otherwise I would not be looking forward to this.

EvngeFlXIAEao1z

We'll only have 2 top 6 matches left, with most of the others having 5. That's a lot of points guaranteed to be dropped by the others.

Win and I think we're heavy favourites for top 4. Lose and we're really going to struggle, as we'll be behind too many teams.

Nervous excitement already. Thank fuck we won on Sunday otherwise I would not be looking forward to this.

A win would be fantastic, I could live with a draw but a loss will be a hard hit for our top 4 chances. Massive game tonight.

It is quite helpful that United and Leicester are capitulating. We just need to patch up out own challenges and staying in the CL next season should be achievable.

Thing is, it's against the shite we have consistently dropped points this season. We won't be getting top 4. 2nd is a pipe dream

Sad world we live in.

What's worst is the authority here in UK don't give a shit so people go around roaming freely absuing people without any consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom