• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
Bournmouth started off well but Spurs are in control now. They're gonna score very soon.

Bournemouth should be leading here after that early chance. Spurs struggeling a bit.
Dier is awful and overrated. Lamela could be sent off soon. And Alli. Promising start with a very good last season but now looks more like the usual overhyped poor attitude English youngster. Got a job on his hands to show if he's got the quality or not.

Arter is impressing me and Ibe has been good. Wilson aswell.

Ibe has been frustrating. Keeps hold of the ball OK but FFS attack the fullback, that's what you are there for ! One time he did he skinned him and put in a good ball. Far too conservative in attacking positions - and Bournemouth are getting a few.

Ibe has been frustrating. Keeps hold of the ball OK but FFS attack the fullback, that's what you are there for ! One time he did he skinned him and put in a good ball. Far too conservative in attacking positions - and Bournemouth are getting a few.

Ibe looks like more or less the player we sold. Inconsistent, lots of promise, but ultimately missing a football brain.

I can live with not getting Wanyama. Too one dimensional.

I like Dembele but Wanyama is better surely. Beast of a midfielder. He just needs to get his body in the way and everyone else bounces off him.

That could be a retrospective red card for Wanayama.
Definitely looked like a deliberate forearm to the face

Ref had a clear view as well.
I guess he could say that he didn't think it warrented a red card and Wanyama would get off but he would be fucking wrong

Bournmouth started off well but Spurs are in control now. They're gonna score very soon.
Great reverse jinx Modo! Luckily it's looking like Spurs are really starting to struggle without Kane, we missed a massive opportunity to level with them last week, we MUST take it today against West Brom. Hopefully some of Arsenal, Chelsea, United and City drop points also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom