• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weekend games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emirates?

You've been making far too many of these lately Foxy.
Ah fuck. I've only had about two hours sleep & currently have a very sick little girl on my knee. Isabelle's got that vomiting bug, was up all night looking after her. She's happily asleep whereas I'm forced to suffer!

Etihad & Emirates are at least both airlines flying from the same part of the world!

They were still showing replays & talking about how good it was when it got ruled out & just switched back to play at 1 nil, haven't shown any replays yet.

He did just say it was judged offside, but haven't seen the replay yet

Stones is fucking garbage. Is he fuck worth £50m.

This new formation means he doesn't have a full back to hurriedly give the ball to. Guardiola must have bought into the hype and believed Stones is some sort of ball-playing sweeper who can pick a forward pass out, the fool. He did look pretty angry when Stones turned inside like a coward and played an inch perfect assist to Redmond.

I don't get why Carra is saying it's kompany's fault for stepping up.

He stepped up cos he wanted to make sure he didn't play the ball to his feet cos he didn't have enough room to play it.

Stones played it to where he had been cos he didn't look up again. That's not kompany's fault. I'd argue bravo should have been further up his area to offer himself up for the back pass when the options were limited, but it's not his fault stones played it without looking.

Haha it's getting better and better. This weekend has been near perfection so far. Bodes well for this evenings game.

Soton are a good team. Wish we had signed Van Djik. He's developing into one of the better centre backs in the league

Southampton look solid but I'd be surprised if they can keep city at bay for the next 40 minutes .

Sterling looks city's best player today. He may be misfiring (until that last inviting ball which was sublime), but he's the only one trying anything upfront.

Let's hope it's all to no avail.

Hahaha Sterling fell for that "corridor of uncertainty" bullshit. His cross goes harmlessly out for a goal kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom