• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

West Ham (H) 12 August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Gini is the best option at number 6 in this case. I don't like Milner there, and whilst Keita has played there regularly, I want him to be given freedom to cause chaos.
It's going to be interesting to see how they line up ...... considering Gini has played as an AM all pre-season ;)

Gerry_A_Trick said:
I think it's a fairly average bench, I've written off Sturridge and Lallana, Shaqiri and Fabinho are new, so hard to judge. Clyne and Henderson are decent. And then Karius.

It's a good first team though, excited to see our front three again, and also Keita.​
Shaqiri is hard to judge ? :D

Judge this Gerry!

giphy.gif

Gerry_A_Trick said:
I think it's a fairly average bench, I've written off Sturridge and Lallana, Shaqiri and Fabinho are new, so hard to judge. Clyne and Henderson are decent. And then Karius.

It's a good first team though, excited to see our front three again, and also Keita.​

Judge this Gerry!

giphy.gif

Ha, fair enough. I don't think it's really fair to put much into pre-season and how players perform for other clubs. I'll see how he goes after his first proper few games for us.

Everytime we get the ball in the box they swarm us, this is going to require a quick slick move to beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom