• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

When the Moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie that's

Amorim "I have not met with anyone, I have not signed anything. Stop talking about my future. This is the last time I'll be discussing it, I am the Sporting manager and I want to win things here"

Or words to that effect.

Amorim "I have not met with anyone, I have not signed anything. Stop talking about my future. This is the last time I'll be discussing it, I am the Sporting manager and I want to win things here"

Or words to that effect.

Welcome to Liverpool.

:ROFLMAO:

Exactly - and Liverpool ain't broke, notwithstanding the disappointment of Sunday

I was hoping I needn't post this until the end of the season but...

- 4 clean sheets in last 20 matches
- conceded in each of the last 9 league games at Anfield; joint-longest run since 1999
- 21 games out of 51 games in all competitions (32 of which are league games) where we have gone 1-0 down; on 10 of those 21 occasions we conceded the opening goal inside the first 15 minutes
- had to win 27 points in the league from losing positions (almost 40% of our points total)

Not broke but breaking/papering over cracks?

Last edited:
Don’t worry lads - Crystal Palace set up and played like we’re going to if Amorim takes over.

Why?

It is polite to meet and find out more. It's not like he flew there without an invitation.

He did show Sporting a lot of respect by refusing to discuss his future.

Rúben Amorim on his very public talks with West Ham: "The first thing is to say that the club was aware of my trip but it was a mistake, the timing was completely wrong. It was wrong, especially when I'm so demanding with my players and always the first to say that each one's actions can overpower the team. I have removed players from the squad for much less. I apologise to the Sporting fans, the staff, and mainly publicly to my players. It was a mistake because the fact that we are close to winning the championship, nothing has been decided yet, and the team leader causes this noise."

Back
Top Bottom