• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Where would we be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C/O

Well-Known
Keeping this simple, what do you think we'd look like if we had Rafa/Kenny/Hodge
in charge (as in they'd stayed in charge until this point)?.

Simple as that, so fuck off with any agenda laden posts, topic only.

Rafa- I think we'd have a better squad, challenging for the top 4. Wouldn't have kept torres.

Kenny- Same squad, minus Allen and Borini, add Adam and Carrol, and sturridge. We'd be in a similar Position as now.

Hodgeson- I don't think I can have a fair, practical view on this..

Rafa - champions, and nicely positioned to retain it.
Kenny - in top 4 with a really good shout at winning the league
Hodge - in with a shout of a playoff place

Rafa - same league position as now

Kenny - lower league position

Hodgson - flirting with league 1

Don't get me wrong, I hated Roy,
But do people think we'd actually be a relegation side?
How about this, Roy got the 100m that Kenny did.

And I'm aware most people post about him in jest, as do I, but I'm positive
some think we'd be in the afore mentioned position.

I don't think we'd have been a relegation side, but I also don't think we'd have been that far above the relegation zone if Hodgson had stayed for any length of time. However, I suspect it's pretty unlikely that he would have done, because players and fans alike would have gone on hating his fearful, safety-first approach, while he'd have gone on being unaware of how unsuited it was to this club, and the owners would have been forced to act pretty soon anyway. They would never, ever have given him the money Kenny got, and quite rightly not. It was a mismatch from the beginning.

Reactions: C/O
Jones, Cole, Jovanovic and Shelvey were also bought. Some were Rafas buys though

Dalglish would be trying to tempt Jimmy Bullard out of retirement and paying him £20M to do so.

Hodgson would be welcoming Port Vale to Liverpool, saying they represent a 'formidable challenge'.

Benitez would be in a very white, very padded room in the Liverpool Royal. The staff would have created a new world for him in which America was never discovered.

Keeping this simple, what do you think we'd look like if we had Rafa/Kenny/Hodge
in charge (as in they'd stayed in charge until this point)?.

Simple as that, so fuck off with any agenda laden posts, topic only.

Rafa- I think we'd have a better squad, challenging for the top 4. Wouldn't have kept torres.

Kenny- Same squad, minus Allen and Borini, add Adam and Carrol, and sturridge. We'd be in a similar Position as now.

Hodgeson- I don't think I can have a fair, practical view on this..

Don't tell me to fuck off you cheeky cunt! ;)

Rafa - Waaaay better than we are now. Probably flirting with the top four.
KK - Tough one - Probably better than we are now but not by much. He would have to stick with Carroll and that would be his main problem.
Hodge - probably about the same as now. Hodge would look a lot different though. His face would be unrecognisable due the constant amount of face rubbing.

Reactions: C/O
Haha, yeah. Even now he makes me think of "Scooby Doo", the inevitable scene at the end where the villain was (literally) unmasked. I keep waiting for Hodgson to pull that head off and reveal a mass of tentacles or something underneath.

we'd definitely be in a better position with rafa, but a lot of that would come down to the fact he would have had a lot more time to craft the team

Do you mean where would we be with other managers if the same players had been moved in and out and the same decisions had been made the club? Or do you mean where would we be with other managers if they'd been able to do things differently?

Do you mean where would we be with other managers if the same players had been moved in and out and the same decisions had been made the club? Or do you mean where would we be with other managers if they'd been able to do things differently?

Second one I imagine.

Rafa would gave persisted with buying Shite players to try and make his perfect squad again, so we'd be 8-12

Kenny wouldn't have had any money, would have persisted with Carroll, but persisted with Adam too. 8-12

Roy would have been very defensive but might have bought some shrewd players like mereiles, but a lot more dross like konchesky. 10-15

Fabios right, Macca, but you can do whatever you want, cos you're special

Strange enough Roy is the one with a powerful position in footie while Rafa and KK are the ones out in the cold....

It wasn't actually an unjustified question, but don't let that stop you having a go.

It was meant in endearment sir, certainly not having a go. I loved the Bellamy Diaries. As far as I'm concerned you're easily in the top 3 posters on here.

No problem at all, I see where you're coming from.

But what are your views on the topic?

Second one I imagine.

Rafa would gave persisted with buying Shite players to try and make his perfect squad again, so we'd be 8-12

Kenny wouldn't have had any money, would have persisted with Carroll, but persisted with Adam too. 8-12

Roy would have been very defensive but might have bought some shrewd players like mereiles, but a lot more dross like konchesky. 10-15

Or rafa may have signed another Torres, masher and alonso and we would be in top 4 now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom