• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Which match am I? (Let's play a game!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went on the piss down at the forum. Got back home. Did we pick up a bug? Ghostly, dazzled.
Oof, the tide is turning! You know what I mean? Shit. Crap. Number two is poop. No number two.

Last edited:
I think it also needs to include Gini playing a blinder, which, if both are true, narrows it down somewhat

Hang on :

"Ghostly Dazzled" = Gini & Bobby
"Fernando & Alvaro" = Torres & Arbeloa

Something doesn't compute

Hang on :

"Ghostly Dazzled" = Gini & Bobby
"Fernando & Alvaro" = Torres & Arbeloa

Something doesn't compute

I knew getting Llorente and Morata would have been almost impossible with those first names had it not already been known that Gini and Bobby played.

I hadn't slept in 48 hours when I posted that clue. Wasn't my best work when I look at it in the light of day.

Went on the piss down at the forum. "The Forum"... I thought that was a nickname for Atletico's stadium, but now I'm not sure if that's something I imagined or not.
"Went" was to denote an away game, and "down" to hint that we finished the game a goal down in the tie.

Got back home. Obvious

Did we pick up a bug? I think I was going for a Corona thing with this.

Ghostly, dazzled. Gini and Bobby scored

Oof, the tide is turning! We turned it around to get to extra time.

You know what I mean? Shit. Crap. Number two is poop. No number two.
Shit, Llorente scores. Crap, Morata scores. Our number 2 keeper fucked up. Chance of a second CL win for Klopp/this team over for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom