• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who's going to Madrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the amount of people asking if there are any spares going and they’ve not been anywhere near Anfield all season.
If you’re aiming that at me, let’s do the Pepsi challenge...

It is a Cuntish thing to say, especially when you know fuck all about anyone who has asked - do I go the match? oh that’s right you don’t know. But if you wanna ask and then you can apologise.

I don't think so.
Imagine going to see the reds week in week out, hail rain or shine and then when a final comes along not being able to go because you can't get a ticket yet others who have never been to a game can.
But he doesn’t know that, he’s made a sweeping statement without any knowledge of the people asking

I doubt I'll get a ticket and there's no fucking way I'm paying zillions to a tout. I'm not bitter about it, it's the way it is, but it's hardly cuntish to point it out

I doubt I'll get a ticket and there's no fucking way I'm paying zillions to a tout. I'm not bitter about it, it's the way it is, but it's hardly cuntish to point it out
But that’s not what he was saying, he saying that the people asking don’t even go the match.

I had a season ticket from 2004 till I moved away in 14. I sold my Istanbul ticket to a good mate who didn’t have enough credits. I’ve seen us lose at Wembley. Went through the Hodge Podge spell. I’ve not been since the VVD debut. I wouldn’t feel like a cunt asking for a spare for the final.

Love the amount of people asking if there are any spares going and they’ve not been anywhere near Anfield all season.

If you want me to help get a ticket I'm more than happy to try.

But I was under the impression that regular CL matchgoers had more chance than most of us anyway.

I don't think so.
Imagine going to see the reds week in week out, hail rain or shine and then when a final comes along not being able to go because you can't get a ticket yet others who have never been to a game can.
No mate - I get his and your point. There are tons of like minded fans that would draw blood for the club. Some of us live miles away. Different counties, countries, continents - We are all red so why the snideness? It doesn't hurt to ask a fellow red.

If you want me to help get a ticket I'm more than happy to try.

But I was under the impression that regular CL matchgoers had more chance than most of us anyway.
I’ve got 2 in the ballot but got nowt last year from that...so who knows

I’ve got 2 in the ballot but got nowt last year from that...so who knows

I know mate but it's still more chance than me.

I just have a few good contacts that's all. I've got lots on my plate right now business wise so there's just no way I can spend thousands a year going to anfield at the moment.

I'm guessing most of us do what we can, you know?

Strongly considering flying in for this - flights are pretty reasonable from the US since I have some miles to burn.

Still requires some massaging though, basically the only option is to get into Madrid on Thur and stick around until Tue/Wed. Biggest difficulty seems to be transit and accommodations for Fri/Sat. There's some stuff on AirBnB for like $80/night which isn't awful.

Anyone looking to add to their party and/or have plans +/-2 days from matchday? I lean towards booking the flights, and figuring out the rest later.

Maybe try Airbnb or similar? Or fuck it, take a one man tiny tent & find the corner of a park! Its not likely to be bad weather in Madrid at the start of June & you'll only need to get your head down for an hour or two after drinking & celebrating all night!

Lol I'm genuinely thinking of taking a tent.

For the saturday at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom