• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wigan game thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its the typical game after an international break.
Flat, slow, uninspiring and no creativity or balance whatsoever.

I'd sub Enrique who is horrendous today.
Worst half in a long time and lets hope Rodgers rips into them at half time.

If Al-Habsi takes any longer time to take his goalkicks I'll get a heartattack.

A really worrying first half.

We need to be playing a more expansive formation at home to Wigan. Let Henderson sit, push Allen and Gerrard on ahead (with license for Gerrard to get in the box) and tell Sterling and whoever replaces Enrique to stay high and wide and get in the box when the ball is with the other flank.

At the moment we're relying on another bit of Suarez magic else a 0-0 or late 0-1.

I'm assuming we'll come out 2nd half all guns blazing. If Rodgers hasn't put an absolute rocket up their arses he needs to.

We have to win this.

A rocket up their arses won't change the way how completely cluelessly we've been set up.

A right-back at left-back.
A centre-back at right-back.
A holding player as the playmaker.
A playmaker as the holding player.
A left-back as a left-winger.

Brilliant from Sterling. And what a fucking gorgeous finish. We'd be so fucked without those two.

great play by lil Sterling to pinch the ball, and give Suarez a chance ... he's so on form now that he made that finish look so fucking easy

It was a great burst from Sterling to come away with the ball & then brilliant composure to pass it from that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom