• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Will Nunez come good?

Prefix for Poll Threads

Will Nunez come good?

• Yes

Votes: 40 67.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s the most logical answer for how we’re playing at the minute. Salah needs dropping the second Diaz and jota are fit

He looks at his best when we play the ball behind and let him run after it, which we are not going to do much of.

He is no Torres or Suarez. He lacks the finesse, the composure and frankly, a brain.

I'll be very surprised if he reaches anywhere close to their level.

Hes never going to justify the price tag, but i'm positive he'll be a success. In the way we want? probably not, but who knows, it's still early. People are all like "oh gakpo deserves time because he's come in to a struggling side". So did Nunez, and he's shown a fucking shit ton more so far.

He’s been far better down our left than Salah has been down our right this season. He’ll always scare the hell out of defenders and it’s up to the others to step up their game while he integrates and gets a bit more confidence in front of goal.
All three of Salah, Mane and Firmino improved so much under Klopp. Jota’s output also far exceeded his Fulham stats.
Nunez (and Dias) will hopefully do the same and we’ve got the best man manager to help them.

His finishing can get better, but I don't remember anyone who had problems staying onside or with that inconsistent a first touch manage to improve those attributes at his age. I suspect he'll be another Cisse or Babel, he'll have some good moments but never live up to the price tag and end up needing to be replaced.

He's a good player, I like that chaos element he brings. He's always going to create chances.

But ask yourself this, any cunt who plays up front for us is going to look good. How many players have we sold who look shite elsewhere? Give me a season up front and I'd probably score a few. That's not what we need.

Our world class players transgress that, Salah is world class, Mane was, Firmino was. I reckon Jota is and Diaz could be. Not sure about Nunez. We could sign anyone and they'd score 15 goals a season. Nunez cost £80M, we need more that than that basic token effort.

He's a good player, I like that chaos element he brings. He's always going to create chances.

But ask yourself this, any cunt who plays up front for us is going to look good. How many players have we sold who look shite elsewhere? Give me a season up front and I'd probably score a few. That's not what we need.

Our world class players transgress that, Salah is world class, Mane was, Firmino was. I reckon Jota is and Diaz could be. Not sure about Nunez. We could sign anyone and they'd score 15 goals a season. Nunez cost £80M, we need more that than that basic token effort.
You've watched our team play this season, right? And how world class Salah's been doing in the same team, right?

If he can start to finish better, he’ll be immense.

And maybe play the offside trap a little better

He wasn’t that good. Still lacked basic technique required at this level. Look at him trying to control the ball and it goes three foot in the air. He looked best racing against a 34 year old.

He wasn’t that good. Still lacked basic technique required at this level. Look at him trying to control the ball and it goes three foot in the air. He looked best racing against a 34 year old.
That’s just too miserable a view of his performance.
He’s scared pretty much every defender he’s faced this season. He’s still a bit thick in front of goal at the moment but he’s still an incredible asset for us. He’s amazing!

Who fucking cares Momo, he's helping us win games....all that matters.

& tbf it was Gueye he sprinted pass before releasing the pass to Mo, not Coleman.

I do think maybe his best role for us in the next 12 months may be a wild card from the bench. Like an Origi 2.0

But that is a very expensive wild card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom