• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wolves (A) FA Cup replay Tuesday 17th Feb 7:45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely interview with Harvey. Hope he keeps this honesty for as long as possible

Actually most are saying that ... Shearer, Ince, Murphy.
Well yeah, the're saying it but it wasn't so much our control or game management. ...more that Wolves were piss poor, wasteful in procession and didn't commit enough forward till the last 15 mins. I think we still look brittle in the middle of the park.

Harsh on Harvey, but Thiago is a god
Given it to Elliot as he scored the goal and had a good game as he was played in his right position. But Badger Tits was also outstanding, fucking baller and a young Thiago.

Well yeah, the're saying it but it wasn't so much our control or game management. ...more that Wolves were piss poor, wasteful in procession and didn't commit enough forward till the last 15 mins. I think we still look brittle in the middle of the park.
That doesn't give enough credit to Badger Tits, Elliott, Thiago and even Milner ... all were superb tonight.

Well it was a decent showing in cold conditions with a make do team

Great we won but I don’t think that’s a corner turned quite yet

Thecone negative I’d call out would be the new guy Gakpo. Not his night.

Whenever Milly's played there he gets alot of help. Today he had Elliot.

Trent gets nothing from the midfield nor Mo most of the time.

Agree, very noticeable in first 15 minutes of second half

It was clear we worked on the compactness of our defensive shape, can't recall a big chance Wolves had in the game.

Ibou was very good at the back, Bajcetic will a breathe of fresh air...hopefully he can kick on and get the game time he deserves.

Naby's going to turn our heads into hoping he gets a new deal come April/May won't he?

It was clear we worked on the compactness of our defensive shape, can't recall a big chance Wolves had in the game.

Ibou was very good at the back, Bajcetic will a breathe of fresh air...hopefully he can kick on and get the game time he deserves.

Naby's going to turn our heads into hoping he gets a new deal come April/May won't he?​
He is in the shop window for a new club on a mega deal. He will turn into prime Gerrard for 4 months.

He is in the shop window for a new club on a mega deal. He will turn into prime Gerrard for 4 months.

He would have 1 hell of an agent if he can find Naby a better deal elsewhere in Europe to what he had here.

I see him going to Qatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom