• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

World Cup day 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im watching Spain. Who by the letter of the law should be down to 10 men

Ramos and Iniesta both leave it and get schooled

Extra good because loads of you fuckers put a spaniard defender in.
‘L’

If Ronaldo scores I'm up £4.50 on a 50p bet. If Ronaldo & Costa score I'm up £17 thanks to Cavani & Salah scoring earlier.

And guess what.........hes in ‘SOMEONES’ team......

I don't know if Portugal are dodgy defensively or Iran are entertaining going forward

Agreed. Got to be teams who havnt qualified tho right?
Well yeah they'll have more to play for, but England Portugal is my issue. Five players between them. Can't transfer all obv, & if Portugal do put out a weakened side then the England players make get some decent points.

As I won't know til then & most of the games are done though its a bit of a gamble either way.

The unlimited transfers after this round has messed up my longer term plans to make points whilst others scrambled to drop players by having only players from the better sides so I didn't have to worry so much. Grrrr.

Well yeah they'll have more to play for, but England Portugal is my issue. Five players between them. Can't transfer all obv, & if Portugal do put out a weakened side then the England players make get some decent points.

As I won't know til then & most of the games are done though its a bit of a gamble either way.

The unlimited transfers after this round has messed up my longer term plans to make points whilst others scrambled to drop players by having only players from the better sides so I didn't have to worry so much. Grrrr.
Its a free transfer week after this one

Morocco very lucky to still be 11.
Nasty challenge in Iniesta.

I lolled obv

Hang on, you said in the OP that the Portugal match was the one to watch, yet you're not following your own advice.

Is that cos you don't have any FF players in the Portugal game?

Hang on, you said in the OP that the Portugal match was the one to watch, yet you're not following your own advice.

Is that cos you don't have any FF players in the Portugal game?
Thats exactly why yes.

Ha. Thought so. Does make the matches more interesting like.

As does having a bet on. Been putting a couple of £1 or 50p bets on each day for the same reason. If I'd have been betting £10 or £5 instead I'd be £300 up by now. Ah well.

Fragile at the back tho. Same as against Portugal

Fragile at the back tho. Same as against Portugal
Most teams seem to be. I'm actually tempted to put a couple of quid on Uruguay to win it.

Very solid defensively & two great strikers upfront could be enough this WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom