• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Young Player of 11-12

Prefix for Poll Threads

Who was Young Player of 11-12?

• Henderson

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Jonjo

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Martin Kelly

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Robinson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flanno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Raheem

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Coates

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Miserable gits choice (no one)

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeTallecWiz

Doos
Honorary Member
Using the players in LFC.tv's poll.

I'm going for Coates. He did enough in his limited opportunities to show he could be a very good player for us for many years to come. A very good purchase.

It's been a crap year for youngsters. Henderson almost has a chance compared to that lot.

I'm going to vote for Kelly because.

considering henderson has more experience than the rest combined , played more league games than any other first team player , you'd think he's win this easily .....but ....no . useless

Coates. Hes been fairly good when given the chance.
Isnt Henderson the same age as Carroll?

I went for Coates. First year at Liverpool in a new country and a new league and he's looked fairly assured despite only being given limited opportunities.

you'd have to say henderson really, percentage wise coates has probably fucked up 50% of the time, still think he's good he jjust hasnt played much, henderson hasnt done anything whilst he's been playing, hasnt given the ball away much but hasnt done much with it, but he's sored a couple so il give it to him

sterling is more exciting than any of them and i'm 100% certain he'll end up being brilliant for the first team (or someone else's)

sterling is more exciting than any of them and i'm 100% certain he'll end up being brilliant for the first team (or someone else's)
I'm worried he's going to end up being brilliant for leyton orient

No one. Coates and Robinson barely played and the rest were between average and shit.

serious? he is clearly going to be top class.
How many young players are touted to be boss, rip shit up in weaker leagues and then disappear into nothingness.

Hes got ability, but if he's got 12 kids by 21 i don't overly know if his heads in the right place. I want him to be a success, but i'm patiently waiting for him to make the step up consistently before i get dead excited

How many young players are touted to be boss, rip shit up in weaker leagues and then disappear into nothingness.

Hes got ability, but if he's got 12 kids by 21 i don't overly know if his heads in the right place. I want him to be a success, but i'm patiently waiting for him to make the step up consistently before i get dead excited

his ability is unlike anything we've produced from the academy in the last 10 years. the ball proper sticks to his feet and he's hella cocky. he's gonna be brilliant.

You know what Raheem needs? An older brother who'd beat some sense into him.

I voted Henderson. He was thrown in at the deep end in a struggling team, playing full time in a midfield that should have featured Lucas, Gerrard and others. He played in several positions with several different midfield shapes being employed by KD. I thought he showed a lot of maturity and a great attitude despite being criticized from almost the start by fans who freaked out about the fee we paid for him.

you'd have to say henderson really, percentage wise coates has probably fucked up 50% of the time, still think he's good he jjust hasnt played much, henderson hasnt done anything whilst he's been playing, hasnt given the ball away much but hasnt done much with it, but he's sored a couple so il give it to him

The fact you voted for him and then said the above is quite staggering.

I don't think any of them really shone throughout the season. Kelly did as well as he did last season. I'd favour Shelvey just because he showed some welcome drive and ambition once he got a few chances, and enough potential to suggest he could push on from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom