• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Poll Your choice

Prefix for Poll Threads

We only have around £100 to spend. Would you…

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted Lavia + CB…but then it struck me that Caicedo covers Trent in the inverted RB role too potentially…

…so I’m torn!

When we've taken big steps forward as a team recently it's when we've bought top players in their positions : VvD, Alisson & Fabinho. Caiceido would put us back into PL contention NOW.

I voted Lavia + CB…but then it struck me that Caicedo covers Trent in the inverted RB role too potentially…

…so I’m torn!

Yeah, he does (as does Bajcetic potentially) and this also almost moved me towards Caicedo option, but then I thought - as soon as Konate breaks down and Caicedo is forced to cover at RCB we’ll have a hole at #6 and be back at square one. So maybe Lavia + CB is a more prudent option all things considered.

I’d love Caicedo, but I think we all know deep down he’s off to Chelsea. The rest is gamesmanship

Reactions: dee
Caicedo is seriously good, but he has shown willingness to go anywhere to further his career, has fluttered his eyes at Madrid, wanted to join Arsenal, now Chelsea and is a Man United fan.

That combined with Matip, Gomez being shite makes me prefer the Lavia and a CB option. Pretty happy either way, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: dee
Buy Cas, injure Konate, Matip and Gomez allowing Phillip’s to partner VVD to another title winning season!

The poll is running pretty close - 15 to 13 in favour of Lavia+CB at the moment.

Genuinely, is Caicedo even that good?
Aye.

Caicedo and MacA were arguably the best midfield duo in the Prem last season….they dominated most games they played, 3rd best in the league for possession/passing and in a side like Liverpool they’ll be part of a dominant side and not only a dominant midfield.

Lol, a teenager you've seen play no more than a handful of times and a centre-back that you don't even know the identity of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom