• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Luton (H) - Wed 19:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Found himself upfront for a bit and looked insanely big, like someone had lashed a kit on a horse and taught it how to run on its back legs." What an image.

What impressed me the most was Robbo winning the ball back.
He's obviously a lot fresher than the others due to that 4 month rest mid season. Hope keeps it up, we're going to need it.

Come to think of it, I really hope we can keep the cup and title run going so the other injured players have the opportunity to give us a similar boost in the final months of the season.
I think that's been a major positive, just how many players have played this season? If Fabio Cavallho's attitude had been possibly better, he may have had a serious run on this side. Wonder if there's any regrets on his side personally from last season.
If we had been in the CL then I doubt even without injuries they would have had a sniff.
Dann looks a unit, glad he can on rather than Kaida.

View: https://twitter.com/DataMB_/status/1761103638024597704
Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom