• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Add / Remove ONE goal from ONE game ever played...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totti for Italy v Ireland World Cup QF1990.
Any spanish peno World Cup Last 16 v Ireland 2002

I'm going to use mine to just punch Pickford in the nuts right before he assaults Van Dijk. Actually I'd never remember the date, so I'd have to just go back in some other random point in time and punch him in the nuts, and if it doesn't have a butterfly effect, i still punched him in the nuts.

I think I would use mine to punch Ramos in the nuts before he assaults Mo in the CL final.

Doesn't mean we would have won but at least we wouldn't have been been cheated

Idiots, instead of remove the Ba goal, add a Suarez goal prior does the job.

For me it would be Ireland against Italy in 90, score before they did!

Liverpool has to be Thomas surely, otherwise Manes effort in the CL final 2 years ago that hit the post

The other year, last game of the season, when City was 0-2 down, the other team missed and glaring opportunity. Had they scored we probably would have won the league. That still irks me, so I'd say that.

Djemba Ba is another one.

That fucking Macheda goal for United as well. The only solace is his career nose-dived after that.

Would be more satisfying to look back on. They essentially would have had the title for a few second and had it snatched away.
And would have made the most irritating commentary in history sound rather silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom