• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alisson Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of Real don't want him perhaps it means they're after De Gea. Which would be good, although he had a shite world cup.

I've seen him play twice so can't comment on his ability. We need a keeper BADLY. This is one plays for Brazil and keeps Ederson out of the side. He's probably the best we can do realistically* if we are looking for a well known name to come straight into the first team and improve us. Courtois won't come here and Navas can be a bit 'flappy' himself. Who does that leave? Oblak?

So it's Oblak or Allison. I'd rather Oblak as I know him better.

*I've ignored the string of keepers we were linked to at the start of the window as not sure if they were ever an option.

Sky Sports sources "Liverpool deny making a €70m bid for Roma goalkeeper Alisson Becker".

They need better sources then.

I've seen him play twice so can't comment on his ability. We need a keeper BADLY. This is one plays for Brazil and keeps Ederson out of the side. He's probably the best we can do realistically* if we are looking for a well known name to come straight into the first team and improve us. Courtois won't come here and Navas can be a bit 'flappy' himself. Who does that leave? Oblak?

So it's Oblak or Allison. I'd rather Oblak as I know him better.

*I've ignored the string of keepers we were linked to at the start of the window as not sure if they were ever an option.

Oblak is better but also valued at 88 mill £

The world media including the BBC are saying we have, Sky are the only ones saying we're denying it, they can bollocks.

I'd be over the moon to see De Gea leave United. His standing over the rest of the GKs in the league these past few years has really papered over the cracks of their team in recent seasons.

BREAKING: €35m agreement between Chelsea & Real Madrid for the transfer of Thibaut Courtois, 4-year contract, according to RMC. #CFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom