• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alisson Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still. We paid 35 m quid for Ox with a year left on his contract, didn't we? This guy is one of the best keepers in the world.

I'm excited but equally nervous that we continue our run of garbage keepers

I do worry that this means it's a straight up bidding war between us and Chelsea.

Saying that, they pulled out of the VVD deal because it cost too much, would they be willing to break the transfer record on a GK, they've been weird in the market recently.

Wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea got that other dude in Italy, the one we were briefly linked with.

Sources in Italy claim that Alisson has indicated that Liverpool is his preferred destination and it would appear now that an agreement on the fee between the clubs is edging closer.

Via @TimesSport

We've hit rock bottom, surely. It will actually be difficult to find worse.
True that.

Concussion or no, karius' cup final performance is just a real haunter.

It's amazing really how two absolute cunty performances have cost us both the Europa league and Champions league in a period of 3 years

Wow looks like I missed all the afternoon fun! Allison eh?! Yummy *brushes tongue with Phillips Sonicare* Bring that ring! :p

BREAKING: Alisson Becker has agreed personal terms on a 5 year deal with #LFC. Roma granted him permission to speak with #LFC this morning & terms were swiftly agreed. The medical will be put in place very soon..

Fee yet to be ironed out

If Edwards gets Alisson and Fekir over the line, can we say that he’s now up there with the best in his position?

If we get those two, we have had a fantastic transfer window.

I'm fairly sure I read the other day that we'd bought a new goalkeeping coach as well?

Or did I just imagine it?

Unless there are issues with medical or last minute unreasonable increase in demands from Roma, fairly confident we are getting him. There is a VVD vibe to this transfer.

I'm fairly sure I read the other day that we'd bought a new goalkeeping coach as well?

Or did I just imagine it?
I had that flash of excitement too FFF, but it was a joke. The Chester/Bury? player who said Karius was fucking shite was jokingly described in a tweet as the new keeping coach. 'Fraid it is still yer man.

I had that flash of excitement too FFF, but it was a joke. The Chester/Bury? player who said Karius was fucking shite was jokingly described in a tweet as the new keeping coach. 'Fraid it is still yer man.
Tranmere player..

But to be fair probably all players that have played against him in pre season have likely said the same

SSN have changed their tune to 'Reds make Alisson offer, no fee agreed'

Chelsea are considering re-signing Petr Cech If they sell Thibaut Courtois to Real Madrid, Sky sources understand.

More: skysports.tv/ljn15U
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom