• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Alisson Wonderland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe all it'll take is a spanish/portuguese speaking goalkeeper for Moreno to learn how to defend....

On a serious note - i align with the comments about Alisson failing to stand out but I also fail to believe the high praise he was drawing across Europe was for nothing. This is a huge signal of intent. The problem with signing goalkeepers is that their mistakes are more costly - hopefully if he arrives he gets a bit of slack when it comes to adjusting to the defence ahead of him and coming for crosses/corners etc etc.

The gossip column has Bournemouth spending 35M on one player and 25M on another.

I guess when Bournemouth are spending that kind of money, 60M on a supposed top class player doesn't seem too extravagant.

I'd just like to see the likes of City forced to pay more as well.

Two reasons not to get excited:

1) We haven't bought him yet, and Chelsea will bid

2) We don't really know how good he is, do we? Admittedly I've only seen him play maybe three times; twice against us and he conceded 7 goals, and once for Brazil and I can't recall him having much to do

However: ABK

Tabloids saying Courtios to Madrid for £31m cheap as chips compared to Allison

One year on his contract and little chance of him signing another, plus it's very obvious he wants to live and play in Madrid. Maybe that's why the fee seems a little low - certainly in the context of twice as much for Allison, anyway.

Two reasons not to get excited:

1) We haven't bought him yet, and Chelsea will bid

2) We don't really know how good he is, do we? Admittedly I've only seen him play maybe three times; twice against us and he conceded 7 goals, and once for Brazil and I can't recall him having much to do

However: ABK
I watched all the Brazil games I think, but he mostly had fuck all to do.

He looks fat though. And Bald. Hes going to be a disaster isnt he.

But still BTK

Go have a look at those 7 goals again and tell me how many would have been saved by any other keeper of your choice.

You, of all people should be having a closer look at these things.

He was nowhere near the Firmino header, which was a bit average and he was fucking shite for the Wijnaldum goal in Rome.

Hope that helps, CBG

But still BTK
Alisson has a full set of thick hair, you sure you weren't watching Pepe Reina??

But still BTK
Alisson fat and bald?

I reckon he'd be our most handsome player since Xabi.

Oncy has been watching something completely different...

skysports-alisson-becker-roma_4361498.jpg

The gossip column has Bournemouth spending 35M on one player and 25M on another.

I guess when Bournemouth are spending that kind of money, 60M on a supposed top class player doesn't seem too extravagant.

I'd just like to see the likes of City forced to pay more as well.
Read that we got 145 million in PL revenue and 70 million in CL revenue last year.

With the new PL tv deal, even relegation teams earn something like a 100 million every year.

That obviously explains the crazy inflation in the transfer market as well.

Nowadays everybody want to play like they got something to say but nothing comes out when they move their feet just a bunch of absolute sheeeeet motherfuckers act like they forgot about Can.
nice. I was going to write something along those lines but couldn’t be fucked
Good skillz

So 2 out of 7 at best.

Thanks, FDH.

Your typically snarky post - "Go have a look at those 7 goals again and tell me how many would have been saved by any other keeper of your choice" - seemed to suggest that it would be a foolish exercise to even bother looking, and that he wasn't culpable at all.

So I did look, and he was embarassingly dreadful for one goal, and reacted late to another rather soft header.

I'm unsure why you keep trying this smug, superior posting style in the Football Forum; you might be a king among men when it comes to Batgirl and Thor, and pubs and stuff, but you repeatedly get made to look a cunt when talking about almost anything else.

Maybe try some humility. Or just don't post about football.

Reactions: Raz
Your typically snarky post - "Go have a look at those 7 goals again and tell me how many would have been saved by any other keeper of your choice" - seemed to suggest that it would be a foolish exercise to even bother looking, and that he wasn't culpable at all.

So I did look, and he was embarassingly dreadful for one goal, and reacted late to another rather soft header.

I'm unsure why you keep trying this smug, superior posting style in the Football Forum; you might be a king among men when it comes to Batgirl and Thor, and pubs and stuff, but you repeatedly get made to look a cunt when talking about almost anything else.

Maybe try some humility. Or just don't post about football.
Hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom