• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Amazon (UK) other games Dec 5th to 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shitspurs would be 9th if it wasn’t for that absolute var / ref thundercunt show against us.

Shitspurs would be 9th if it wasn’t for that absolute var / ref thundercunt show against us.
Well they at least took one point from City.
And our compensation deal with the refs has served us well.

Untitled.jpg

Just seen the Ev highlights.

Trippier had an absolute ‘mare of a game.

Newcastle looked tired. It was the 4th game in a row where Howe has started the same 11 and not rotated. Fatigue is creeping in it seems.

Newcastle looked tired. It was the 4th game in a row where Howe has started the same 11 and not rotated. Fatigue is creeping in it seems.
Poor management. Everyone knows what this period is like and Newcastle are trying to qualify for the next round of the CL too, needing to win at home and hope PSG don't win at Dortmund.

To be fair, Newcastle didn't quite have a bench. Karius is on it, together with loads of unknowns.

I guess it's the best they can put together given the circumstances. Ev got lucky.

World’s best defending RB?
Expect Nuffing FC to loan half of the Saudi League in Jan.
I don't think that will help too much. I've had more competitive games of football in the last six months than most of those lads.

They have pretty much kicked into retirement mode and that mentality isn't going to disappear overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom