• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Annoying things about Eurp 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Sean

Very Well-Known
I'll start. Teams wearing all one colour. Holland should wear white shirts, as should Italy. Total bollocks.
The extra officials do the square root of fuck all.
All football commentators should be shot. (ITV last night after Poland scored "a goal yearned for by president and peasant." I tell you what why don't you think of something to say when it needs saying instead of writing a load of utter shite and spouting it on cue. Twats.

Whoever keeps whistling (other than the refs of course). It's the football equivalent of those estate agent types who keep heckling in comedy clubs. Also, whoever nicked those naff conservatory chairs that Carra and Keane have to sit on for ITV. And Martinez's Harry Hill collars. I must, however, congratulate the rabid right-wing authorities who stopped the England brass band from entering the ground on Monday. It's a small step towards redemption, but credit where it's due.

Ronaldo and his 'this free kick is as important as the discovery of a cure for cancer" bollocks.

Nice to see you back Sean.

Silver_Sean said:
They're a rather excitable bunch over on six crazy minutes. I was on there 5 minutes and they were all over me. It's either in jokes or infighting there, like some sort of inbred village in the deep South. Good to be back lads.

Jim fucking Beglin.

He's the most annoying of a very annoying, shite bunch of commentators.

At least Andy Gray used to analyse the match as it went on, tell you why he thought a sub would be made & then why players had moved etc.

Ex players are tactically astute in the main, I don't wanna hear them telling me what just happened, I just fucking watched it in glorious high definition, I want them to tell me what I CAN'T see, what is happening tactically in terms of off the ball running & movement, formation etc. the things you notice at the match.

I'll start. Teams wearing all one colour. Holland should wear white shirts, as should Italy. Total bollocks.
The extra officials do the square root of fuck all.
All football commentators should be shot. (ITV last night after Poland scored "a goal yearned for by president and peasant." I tell you what why don't you think of something to say when it needs saying instead of writing a load of utter shite and spouting it on cue. Twats.

Holland should wear white shirts? Why on earth should they?

Stadium announcers being shite & shouting the goalscorers name five minutes after the goal has gone in, usually whilst the ball is in play.

Not getting in the spirit, England game apart, this has been a series of really excellent games. It has been a joy.

I think we've figured out who Silver Sean *really* is.

Smoked out mutha. Smoked right, the fuck, out.

The frustration of not havin a manager or team to moan at must be getting too much for some of you!

A few issues obviously. first the thread should be Euro 2012, not Eurp. Although it has a certain Harry Enfield quality.
Second I'm not sure what all the silver Sean stuff is all about. Bemused.
Third, it should have read shorts not shirt, and fourth Holland wear white or black shorts.
article-1190861-053572DD000005DC-159_224x347.jpg

cruyff.jpg

Totally agree about the music after a goal. What is this League 2?

Seeing Nicolas Bendtner trundling around after seeing us linked with the annoying, shit, self-regarding chump.

Not getting to see Andy Carroll "monster International defenders" which I was led to believe would happen.

Not getting to see Andy Carroll "monster International defenders" which I was led to believe would happen.
England have only played one game Ryan.

*Eagerly await Andy Carrol to monster international defenders".

There's been no quality distance goals. No piledrivers. Everything has been very technical and clinical. I want a 35yard kawanger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom