• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Annoying things about Eurp 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have nothing against him as a person, but as a host for a football show, he knows fuck all.

You and Colin Murray have quite a lot in common don't you? He's about your age and from the same town in NI if i'm not mistaken.

He's not from my town Athens, he's from Dundonald (God help him). I'm from everyone's favourite seaside town (if your favourite seaside town is Bangor).

He's not from my town Athens, he's from Dundonald (God help him). I'm from everyone's favourite seaside town (if your favourite seaside town is Bangor).

I knew you are from Bangor, I had it in my head he was from Bangor too.

Bangor is alright. No Portstewart though.

I knew you are from Bangor, I had it in my head he was from Bangor too.

Bangor is alright. No Portstewart though.

I actually agree; but I do love Bangor. it was a great place to be raised. It was a little bubble of tranquility in the troubles.

I used to enjoy Colin Murray on Fighting talk. Then came him taking over form the toby jug filled with hot piss Adrian chiles on MOTD2. I've never, ever seen someone get their tongue so far up a footballer or mangers arse like he did every week, whoever the guest was. Stopped me watching the programme. Tool.

TV cuts football commentators

ITV will not renew the contracts of two of its most senior football commentators after moving its Uefa Champions League coverage to Tuesdays.

Commentator Peter Drury and pundit Jim Beglin will leave the commercial broadcaster after this summer’s European Championship.

It follows ITV shifting its Champion’s League coverage from Wednesday to Tuesday nights under its new deal with Uefa.

This means the broadcaster can manage with one commentary team, led by Clive Tyldesley, for this output and its coverage of the Europa League on Thursdays.

It is understood that production crew will be unaffected by the changes.

ITV controller of sport Niall Sloane said: “I would like to thank Peter and Drury for all of their work and wish the best for the future.”

Delighted. Thanks for bringing that to my attention gkMacca.

I used to enjoy Colin Murray on Fighting talk. Then came him taking over form the toby jug filled with hot piss Adrian chiles on MOTD2. I've never, ever seen someone get their tongue so far up a footballer or mangers arse like he did every week, whoever the guest was. Stopped me watching the programme. Tool.
All fucking true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom