• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Another England Mauling... Can Hamilton save our pride??

This pains me to say, coz i dont like the cunt, but i really hope he wins today.
Hes earned it this year.
Good luck Lewis, from a begrudging tifosi.

He has driven fantastically well. Some of the overtaking moves he's done have been breathtaking.

Still think he's an arrogant cocksure shit, but I suppose you need a supreme level of confidence to do what he does, & do it so well. It'd be very wrong of me to wish him anything but success, based on both his performance & his nationality I should, & will, be supporting him.

[quote author=Mr_V link=topic=28321.msg713315#msg713315 date=1225624579]
Rugby League World Cup

Aussies 52-4 England
[/quote]

OUCH. Dont watch league, so I'd missed that. Fucking hell.

Hamilton vs F1

Can he do it? Starting 4th, needs to finish as close to Massa as possible. He needs a top 5 finish, especially if Massa is in front of him. They are equal in the victories league at 4 a piece so Massa will be pushing hard to lead from the start with Kimi protecting the advantage behind him.

Ferrari's will be lighter today to guarantee a Massa pole, and Dennis reckons that Maclaren were taking it easy.

Will he choke again? Will he do something silly? Or will he drive like the youngest champion the sport has ever seen?

1. MASSA Ferrari
2. TRULLI Toyota
3. RAIKKONEN Ferrari
4. HAMILTON McLaren
5. KOVALAINEN McLaren
6. ALONSO Renault
7. VETTEL Toro Rosso
8. HEIDFELD BMW
9. BOURDAIS Toro Rosso
10. GLOCK Toyota
11. PIQUET Renault
12. WEBBER Red Bull
13. KUBICA BMW
14. COULTHARD Red Bull
15. BARRICHELLO Honda
16. NAKAJIMA Williams
17. BUTTON Honda
18. ROSBERG Williams
19. FISICHELLA Force India
20. SUTIL Force India

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=28321.msg713337#msg713337 date=1225626047]
I merged these as same subject, approached slightly differently, but same subject nonetheless.
[/quote]

Cheers

Should be an interesting race

If i was lewis id be giving torro rosso's a very wide berth.

Yeah, I'm really looking for it. I'm a little nervous for the lad TBH.

The other drivers hate him. I'm worried about a repeat of the whole Jenson Button thing where someone deliberately takes him out.

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=28321.msg713341#msg713341 date=1225626625]
Yeah, I'm really looking for it. I'm a little nervous for the lad TBH.

[/quote]

Me too, it's gonna be a tough race for him. Go all out like last year and in Japan or take it easy, and risk being pushed out and down the grid by others.

Massa has got the easier job, he HAS to win! Where as Lewis has got to finish without incident, mistake or A N other firing him off or getting in his way.

Isnt it that Hamilton has to finish 5th or higher if massa wins? Its his to throw away really and thats not out of the question with Maclaren recent history.

[quote author=Rouge Penguin link=topic=28321.msg713376#msg713376 date=1225632417]
Isnt it that Hamilton has to finish 5th or higher if massa wins? Its his to throw away really and thats not out of the question with Maclaren recent history.

[/quote]

Yes, he's 7 points clear of Massa. If they finish on equal points and Massa wins, Massa will have won 5 races to Hamiltons 4.

But if Hamilton scores 4 points he'll finish 1 point clear of Massa if Massa scores maximum points.

[quote author=Mr_V link=topic=28321.msg713431#msg713431 date=1225644112]
Website says 5pm... We will see though.
[/quote]

indeed we will

So im probably quiffing or something but what does Hami have to do to to win today?

Just finish ahead of Massa or what?

Also, isnt Top gear back on tonight?!

fingers crossed for a pile up at the first corner taking Hamilton out.. come on Massa!

[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=28321.msg713438#msg713438 date=1225645463]
So im probably quiffing or something but what does Hami have to do to to win today?

[/quote]

Yer, TG is back!

Erm, if Massa wins, Hamilton needs to finish top 5, if massa is 2nd Hamilton needs top 8 (I think thats it)

[quote author=Bristow link=topic=28321.msg713441#msg713441 date=1225645529]
[quote author=Hardcastle link=topic=28321.msg713438#msg713438 date=1225645463]

[/quote]

Yer, TG is back!

Erm, if Massa wins, Hamilton needs to finish top 5, if massa is 2nd Hamilton needs top [size=20pt]7[/size](I think thats it)
[/quote]

[quote author=Mr_V link=topic=28321.msg713446#msg713446 date=1225646129]
Wow... the drama continues...

Coultard and Piquet out.
[/quote]

fucking hell. Unlucky end to a great career

This has been a very, very exciting race thus far.

I'm extremely nervous. Great race, by no means straight forward for Lewis.

I think he's struggling with not racing to win, his time's have been poor & he cant keep position consistently. I just dont think he knows how to 'coast', he has to race for pole instinctively.

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=28321.msg713456#msg713456 date=1225649235]
This has been a very, very exciting race thus far.

I'm extremely nervous. Great race, by no means straight forward for Lewis.

I think he's struggling with not racing to win, his time's have been poor & he cant keep position consistently. I just dont think he knows how to 'coast', he has to race for pole instinctively.
[/quote]

mm, its been a great race, and Hammy looks to be comfortable enough only challengig for thrid

HAMILTON GOES WIDE ON THE TURN!!!! VETTELL OVERTAKES!

2 LAPS LEFT HE NEEDS TO MOVE UP A POSITION OR ITS ALL GONE!

Ferrari were celebrating after Hamilton passed the line! Comical.

What the fuck happened to the guy ahead of Hamilton though?

I assume his tyres finally went, it'd had been raining heavily for around 3 minutes which effected his dry tyres just enough to make his grip go last lap.

Back
Top Bottom