• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Armstrong is going to lose it all

Livedwrong. I like that.

They're only £1.53 each if you get between 50-100. I so wish I had enough to get some, I reckon you could flog them on ebay for at least £4, possibly more.

All you'd need do is bell The Metro & you'd get instant publicity too.

I'd put money into that. I wouldn't even want profit. Just a few bands for myself at cost.

You should try a SCM whiparound.

£20 from me.

Won't a logo just confuse things?

LIVEDWRONG kinda does the job. A few emails & calls to the media should do the rest!

You lot will have a load of pro-Armstrong fundamentalists trying to kill you !

Won't a logo just confuse things?

LIVEDWRONG kinda does the job. A few emails & calls to the media should do the rest!
well if we're starting a SCM brand it needs to be on everything

*gets felt tips and begins work on SCM condoms*

So Will the charity be fucked as well or is that a separate entity? Seems they've done a lot of good work over the years.

Nike just cut ties with him this morning and he's stepped down as chairman of the Livestrong organisation. Not sure which came first.

Also, he's been deathly silent on twitter for about a week now - I don't use twitter, but those who follow him say that never happens with him. There are some whispering that he may be about to issue a full confession - Don't know how ITK these folks are though...

he said he wasn't going to bother fighting this as he thought the process was flawed , he had other focuses in life now and didn't want to waste the next 10 yrs in court . Ha - how did he think he would get away with that , that he'd be able to sweep this under the carpet and get away with his reputation intact . If he is indeed innocent then like it or not you have to fight with everything against this for as long as it takes .

But obviously he's not , so the only tiny shred of dignity he can save is if he comes out and admits his wrong doings . I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't though , the cunt .

When the fella who was billed as his 'lieutenant' came out & admitted doping & Armstrong being part of it, he was truly fucked even in the eyes of his closest supporters.

OB-UZ559_1017ar_G_20121017085447.jpg

Nike Inc. NKE +0.23% said it is severing ties with former cycling champ Lance Armstrong, saying insurmountable evidence shows that Mr. Armstrong participated in doping and misled Nike for more than a decade.

The clothing and footwear company, which sponsored Mr. Armstrong and his former cycling team, said Wednesday that it was ending its contract with Mr. Armstrong "with great sadness." It added that it will continue to support Mr. Armstrong's "Livestrong" cancer charity, despite its break with the cyclist.

Mr. Armstrong announced Wednesday that he resigned as chairman of the Lance Armstrong Foundation, his cancer charity. "I am deeply grateful to the people of the foundation who have done such hard and excellent work over the last 15 years, building tangible and effective ways to improve the lives of cancer survivors," he said in a statement.

The Lance Armstrong Foundation has a contract with Nike to license the Livestrong brand for Nike's Livestrong collection of clothing, shoes and other merchandise. A spokeswoman for the foundation says it doesn't have plans to change its name.

RadioShack Corp. RSH -0.84% also said Wednesday it has ended its relationship with Mr. Armstrong. "I can say that RadioShack has no current obligations with Lance Armstrong," said a spokesman for RadioShack.

The moves follow last week's release of a report by U.S. anti-doping authorities alleging that Mr. Armstrong had doped and provided his former teammates with banned substances, including the blood-booster EPO, during his career as a professional cyclist.

RadioShack has been closely aligned with Mr. Armstrong since it signed a sponsorship agreement with the cyclist in July 2009. Last week, after the release of the report, RadioShack said it was monitoring the situation.

On Wednesday RadioShack said it "continues to be proud of what we've accomplished with our customers in generating more than $16 million to date for the fight against cancer."

I'll bet people still do support him, because they think his almost perfectly clean drugs test history means he couldn't have been using.

I'll bet people still do support him, because they think his almost perfectly clean drugs test history means he couldn't have been using.

And how exactly do they explain the 'donation' to the testing authority to buy a new testing machine that was never bought?

Is there anyone on the site that believes Lance is innocent?

We could ask them

I know people who seem to think that he shouldn't be stripped of his titles. They say he done so much for the sport blah de blah. I don't understand this.

I had written a paragraph about not getting why USADA had ruined a retired athletes name and tarnished his charity and sport, then deleted it.

Its all based on being a nasty, cheating, cunt of a man. You cant decide its alright and should be forgotten as it was so long ago.

He's going to have to fess up, he's ruined anyway.

I couldn't give a shit about the drug use. They were ALL doing it. It's the unashamed lying and nastiness of it all that's turned me against this guy.

Which is very sad, because he's actually a living miracle who has done wonders in the field of cancer research and inspiring other victimes, etc... drugs or no.

Nike just cut ties with him this morning and he's stepped down as chairman of the Livestrong organisation. Not sure which came first.

Also, he's been deathly silent on twitter for about a week now - I don't use twitter, but those who follow him say that never happens with him. There are some whispering that he may be about to issue a full confession - Don't know how ITK these folks are though...

Maybe he's just having a good arse licking

I couldn't give a shit about the drug use. They were ALL doing it. It's the unashamed lying and nastiness of it all that's turned me against this guy.

Which is very sad, because he's actually a living miracle who has done wonders in the field of cancer research and inspiring other victimes, etc... drugs or no.

They weren't ALL doing it though.

Some clean riders were forced out by those who weren't.

Lost it all ....

Lance Armstrong has been stripped of his seven Tour de France titles by the sport's governing body.
The International Cycling Union (UCI) has accepted the findings of the United States Anti-Doping agency's (Usada) investigation into Armstrong.
UCI president Pat McQuaid said: "Lance Armstrong has no place in cycling."
On what he called a "landmark day for cycling", McQuaid added that Armstrong had been stripped of all results since 1 August, 1998 and banned for life.
The Irishman, who became president of UCI in 2006, said he would not be resigning before adding: "I'm sorry that we couldn't catch every damn one of them red-handed and throw them out of the sport at the time."
Armstrong, 41, received a life ban from Usada for what the organisation called "the most sophisticated, professionalised and successful doping programme that sport has ever seen".
The American, who overcame cancer to return to professional cycling, won the Tour de France in seven successive years from 1999 to 2005.
He has always denied doping but chose not to fight the charges filed against him.
Usada released a 1,000-page report earlier this month which included sworn testimony from 26 people, including 15 riders with knowledge of the US Postal Service Team and the doping activities of its members.
Usada praised the "courage" shown by the riders in coming forward and breaking the sport's "code of silence".
Armstrong, who retired in 2005 but returned in 2009 before retiring for good two years later, has not commented on the details of Usada's report. His lawyer Tim Herman, however, has described it as a "one-sided hatchet job".

Fuuuuck You Lance !

Back
Top Bottom