• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • Repeating an offer I made a while ago. If anyone wants me to change their username then just DM me (@Dee)

Arsenal post match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also... who would you drop for Coutinho right now? I'm not saying sell him at all, we need the squad depth and it's brilliant that we can have that forward line with Studge, Solanke and Phil on the bench. But seriously, he'd be dropped against Citeh.

As for Arsenal... I can't really see what they're trying to do. Imagine knowing how terrible we are defensively and then starting with Danny Welbeck and a half fit uninterested Sanchez, leaving Giroud and Lacazette on the bench. Wenker has lost it. Doubt they'll be troubling top four this season.

And, then imagine Welbeck being your best player. Feel a little sorry for the Arse. Not really.

Should Clyne make his was back to the first XI it's looking more likely it'll be at left back. Some serious competition on the right.

Blud, what's the deal with arsenal tv fam? Does the big guy with the Mic interview the same people every week fam?

Just seen the highlights but to be honest this game could have been like the way it turned out or it could have been a case of two teams drawing and making stupid mistakes. But one thing we should always expect with Arsenal is that we will always get chances and changes we got today. So I hate to put a downer on the celebrations but I would not read too much into the performance today.

The games we should read more into are the ones against the teams we expect usually to be at mid table and relegation fodder. It's how the team performs against them from week to week that will give us a clearer view of where we are going and have we overcome the parked busses. Today - there was no bus - and if Arsenal were attempting to park a bus - then clearly the bus doors were open and the windows were smashed up.

It could be that with Coutinho not being an option - we have the hard men in midfield more regularly in Can, Henderson, and Gini, with Firminio helping out too, so going forward the defense may improve with what we have (ingoring the watford result for now).

Just seen the highlights but to be honest this game could have been like the way it turned out or it could have been a case of two teams drawing and making stupid mistakes. But one thing we should always expect with Arsenal is that we will always get chances and changes we got today. So I hate to put a downer on the celebrations but I would not read too much into the performance today.

The games we should read more into are the ones against the teams we expect usually to be at mid table and relegation fodder. It's how the team performs against them from week to week that will give us a clearer view of where we are going and have we overcome the parked busses. Today - there was no bus - and if Arsenal were attempting to park a bus - then clearly the bus doors were open and the windows were smashed up.

It could be that with Coutinho not being an option - we have the hard men in midfield more regularly in Can, Henderson, and Gini, with Firminio helping out too, so going forward the defense may improve with what we have (ingoring the watford result for now).

That makes no sense at all

you have to feel for other football fans' being taken for granted for some time.

No you don't. Not Arsenal fans. The madly hypocritical fans who, after years of boring everyone else to tears, suddenly reinvented themselves as such connoisseurs of the game that they even shouted 'hoof' whenever an opposition keeper kicked the ball long. The boneheadedly arrogant fans who claimed that Carragher should have been arrested for taking the pound coin that THEY threw at his face and tossed it back so as to almost fatally wound twenty-three different Gooners. They need to be dragged down to the depths of hell by the fire-breathing sons of Satan and roasted alive eternally. In my opinion.

Moreno does seem to have suddenly "got it". How the fuck has that happened? He hasn't played regularly since last August!

Moreno does seem to have suddenly "got it". How the fuck has that happened? He hasn't played regularly since last August!

As I said in a previous post somewhere - I think Klopp really likes Moreno despite nearly everyone I know thinking he is a liability. The guy has mental pace, and is physically suited to the role even though the brain is lagging. If you look at our history of fullbacks - most of them are built like fucking glass (JAR being an exception) - so I reckon Klopp likes the fact he has a guy in that position that can play regularly.

If you look at our history of fullbacks - most of them are built like fucking glass

'Recent history' you mean. Actually the left back position, historically, has been one of the main locations for the some of the hardest bastards we've ever had.

Yep. And Gerry Byrne, Alec Lindsay, Joey Jones, Steve Nicol - it's never been a 'soft' position until recently.

How very dare I forget Nicol. I fucking loved him. Less so Staunton and Burrows, but both of them were hard fuckers too

Think some of the ratings for Moreno today are very unfair. Thought he had a very good game and I, seriously, do not like Moreno.

Sky aftermatch really pissed me off . They spent 95% of the time talking about how bad Arsenal were and 5% on how good Liverpool were.

Think some of the ratings for Moreno today are very unfair. Thought he had a very good game and I, seriously, do not like Moreno.

Sky aftermatch really pissed me off . They spent 95% of the time talking about how bad Arsenal were and 5% on how good Liverpool were.

I love it, the longer we fly under the radar or getting played down the better.

I'd be more than happy to be told in May we are champions because everyone played shite against us all season.

I love them talking about how shit arsenal were. I mean for one thing they really were utter fucking shit, and what's not to love about hearing about it? Ok it slightly takes the spotlight off our performance but I'm not bothered. Could listen to people dissing shitty arse all day.

Plus he looks like Adrian Pimento/Rafi

So im delighted we have him.

Salah is the spit of mousa ghanin, the Afghan who takes Rambo into enemy lines.. And gets Rambo the arsenal he needs..Inc the blue light thing

Played by Sassoon gabbai

Edit: ummmm importantly Salah is pretty fricking good.
He had that winning mentality, hopefully he can be more clinical add the season progresses as he won't always get the chances he did today

Great seeing arsenal being destroyed. But I will only start believing we have it in us to challenge for the title when the relegation fodders are put to the sword this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom